Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > General > The Lounge > Forum Games

Forum Games Play forum games with fellow members.

Rate the person's avatar above you! - Page 3
Old 03-22-2011, 04:29 AM
TheMightyFludd's Avatar
Supermajora1 baby!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gridania
Posts: 3,869
Default

8/10 for the cute panda
__________________
Add me on psn:digitalsoul95
Add me on WiiU:TheMightyFludd
Old 03-22-2011, 04:31 AM
LilTeacup's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 269
Default

9/10 Because of the cute wittle T Rex arms and an eye patch!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:36 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

8/10 for having a pic of yourself (I assume it's you) and drinking something that looks quite delicious.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Crocodile's Avatar
3DSForum's Mafia Boss
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Middle east, Kuwait
Posts: 675
Default

7/10 because i hate browser
Old 03-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

9/10
I like Roxas.

20 Characters.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:47 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

4/10. Not sure what it is.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Cobiwan's Avatar  
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 924
Default

10/10 because it's Paper Mario with an Aqua Blue 3ds.
two of my favorite things
Old 03-25-2011, 04:44 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Thank you, Cobiwan. Yours gets a 10/10 as well 'cause it looks cool.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Society's Avatar
New Wave
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,056
Default

9/10 for looking pretty.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Deboog's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Look behind you
Posts: 433
Default

10/10 because it looks like Rebecca Black's face is about to pop.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Galactic Mario's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 122
Default

8/10 because I like the word "YES!".
Old 03-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

8/10 for replacing mario's head with some space pic, and keeping the outlines! Very alien like.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:53 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

8/10 for being a girl lol
Old 03-26-2011, 02:54 AM
mario vs sonic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

10/10 Fit's my still has Mario on it
Old 03-26-2011, 02:55 AM
pearspie's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 221
Default

2/10 because of crappy quality
Edit:7/10 for epic yingyanmoon

Last edited by pearspie; 03-26-2011 at 02:55 AM. Reason: ninjas
Old 03-26-2011, 02:59 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

10/10 I love Rainbow Dash.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Leon aka Ichigo's son's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City in the Sky
Posts: 26
Default

....again mario playing DS....or is it the 3DS xD 7/10 for the unknown info!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:11 AM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

8/10 for interesting sun/moon ying yang blend.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:12 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon aka Ichigo's son View Post
....again mario playing DS....or is it the 3DS xD 7/10 for the unknown info!
Isn't it obvious enough it's a 3DS? You can see the two cameras on the front and most importantly, the colour is Aqua Blue!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:13 AM
Firejonie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,816
Default

10/10 for paper mario playing a 3ds.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:15 AM
Leon aka Ichigo's son's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City in the Sky
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doopliss3DS View Post
Isn't it obvious enough it's a 3DS? You can see the two cameras on the front and most importantly, the colour is Aqua Blue!
eh who knows. xD
409854839839829
Old 03-26-2011, 03:16 AM
Emurus's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 495
Default

Cool symbol.
8.5/10

PURE AWESOME
Old 03-26-2011, 03:16 AM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

Aw, I got skipped over...
8/10 for finger puppets!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:19 AM
Firejonie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,816
Default

I got skipped over too. 10/10 for pokemon.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:22 AM
Emurus's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 495
Default

8.5 for Original Megaman.

It kinda looks like a wallpaper.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:23 AM
Rentaline's Avatar
No Bombs in Nintendoland
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 3,745
Default

9/10 for kidnapping^
Old 03-26-2011, 03:25 AM
Firejonie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emurus View Post
8.5 for Original Megaman.

It kinda looks like a wallpaper.
Actually it is a wallpaper for my computer but somehow it works for my avatar.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:48 AM
pearspie's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 221
Default

7/10 for MEG00M0N!!! though i prefer starforce+BN
Old 03-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Lumy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,486
Default



How fierce~! A+++++
Old 03-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

9/10 for awesome face.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:53 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

8/10 because it's got a 3DS in it!
Old 03-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Baroque's Avatar
Best Starter Confirmed
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Just West of Weird.
Posts: 9,639
Default

10/10 because its got Mario and a 3DS in it.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Society's Avatar
New Wave
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,056
Default

8/10 because i felt like it.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:31 PM
GunGoomba's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lady Bow's Mansion
Posts: 306
Default

9/10 Because Rebecca Black Drunk is Awesome!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:34 PM
thomas1up's Avatar
This rustles my jimmies
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las Noches
Posts: 542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunGoomba View Post
9/10 Because Rebecca Black Drunk is Awesome!
6/10
Since it doesn't involve a goomba or a gun!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Baroque's Avatar
Best Starter Confirmed
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Just West of Weird.
Posts: 9,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1up View Post
6/10
Since it doesn't involve a goomba or a gun!
5/10 since it doesn't involve Thomas Jefferson or a 1up Mushroom.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Emurus's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 495
Default

8/10

Weird expression, yay!
Old 03-26-2011, 09:41 PM
secretgamer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Raccoon city
Posts: 626
Default

"the fight is on" LOL XD
Old 03-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Emurus's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretgamer View Post
"the fight is on" LOL XD
Um, you didn't exactly rate anything...

???
Old 03-27-2011, 06:14 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

I'll rate yours, Emurus. I give it a 7.5/10.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

8/10 Yay for Mario + 3DS + walking without paying attention! :P Wuts the background? Random swirly blueness?
Old 03-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Steve's Avatar
Wordplay Wizard
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The deep, dark depths of Florida
Posts: 228
Default

10/10 'cuz Black is the better between the two, IMO.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Gbamast's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 86
Default

0/10 WTF is that
220202020202020
Old 03-27-2011, 08:51 PM
pearspie's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 221
Default

2/10 for hating on Kero
Old 03-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

9/10 Epic animation!
Old 03-28-2011, 05:28 AM
Cobiwan's Avatar  
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 924
Default

9.62345234234234123412354754782562/10
pretty fancy.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:01 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

8/10
Grey background is coolly dimly spotted with dots.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:22 AM
Moop205's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Posts: 468
Default

7/10 I cant stand the 5th gen. Pokemon
Old 03-31-2011, 06:23 AM
Society's Avatar
New Wave
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,056
Default

7.9 for green pony .
Old 03-31-2011, 06:25 AM
Moop205's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Posts: 468
Default

1/10 for f**kin creepy dude... 1 because my body is ready...
Old 03-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

7/10
I hate those eyes.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Society's Avatar
New Wave
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,056
Default

8/10.. black and white cool.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:12 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

I'll give it a 5/10, only because I don't know if that's you in the pic or some random person or what.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Society's Avatar
New Wave
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,056
Default

^ 9/10

its not me . i found it this pics on the internet.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:32 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Society View Post
^ 9/10

its not me . i found it this pics on the internet.
That's what I though because it's pretty funny looking. I just had to be sure I was right lol
Old 03-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Metalik's Avatar  
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Moscow
Posts: 68
Default

10/10
Kewl paper mario with 3DS
__________________
List of my consoles : PSP-1000,Wii White (Bricked),DS Lite,PS2 Slim,Wii Black,XBOX 360, 2 3DS's (Blue and Red)
Old 03-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

9/10 I just like the animation :P
Old 04-01-2011, 04:06 AM
pearspie's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 221
Default

4/10 for no japanese :3
Old 04-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Orachi's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
Default

8/10, made me hungry...
Old 04-01-2011, 04:10 AM
Kikae's Avatar
Evo participant
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United....
Posts: 507
Default

this thread reminds me of wiichat.com
7/10
Old 04-01-2011, 04:10 AM
SHADOW's Avatar
The Ultimate Life Form
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 800
Default

5/10 what the hell is that?
__________________
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Old 04-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

6/10 Ditto to you. WTF is that?
Old 04-01-2011, 04:28 AM
Kikae's Avatar
Evo participant
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United....
Posts: 507
Default

it's from blazblue
8/10
Old 04-01-2011, 04:29 AM
SHADOW's Avatar
The Ultimate Life Form
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 800
Default

6/10 can't really see his face but I like the color green
__________________
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Old 04-01-2011, 04:41 AM
pearspie's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 221
Default

3/10 seriously...what is that?
Old 04-01-2011, 04:43 AM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

10/10 yaz animation!

I still don't get what shadow's avatar is.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:46 AM
SHADOW's Avatar
The Ultimate Life Form
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 800
Default


does this help? shes a cat
__________________
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Old 04-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Kikae's Avatar
Evo participant
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United....
Posts: 507
Default

lol, when they get the game for the 3DS, they'll know
Old 04-01-2011, 04:50 AM
Society's Avatar
New Wave
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,056
Default

10/10 is nekkkuuu!!!!! his awesome..
Old 04-01-2011, 04:51 AM
pearspie's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 221
Default

8/10 for looking like dudley from SSFIV
Old 04-01-2011, 04:54 AM
dsiderreck6's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nashville, TN FC - 3909-7518-6206
Posts: 203
Default

7/10 for being so colorful
Old 04-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Kikae's Avatar
Evo participant
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United....
Posts: 507
Default

lol what's wrong with that?
7/1o for being the 3ds box
Old 04-01-2011, 05:00 AM
TnzSki's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 15
Default

That guys is pretty cool
8/10
Old 04-01-2011, 05:03 AM
Foobrew
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnzSki View Post
That guys is pretty cool
8/10
10/10

I loved Wind Waker's Wizzrobes!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Moop205's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Posts: 468
Default

6/10 for awkward blury photo of miis
Old 04-01-2011, 06:05 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

10/10 because it's a pony. How can you not give a pony 10/10?
Old 04-01-2011, 06:08 AM
Moop205's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Posts: 468
Default

10/10 for sweet pic of paper mario plus random blue swirl!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Avatar Ajm's Avatar
"The chosen one"
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: US
Posts: 183
Default

9/10 Ill admit it is kinda cute.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:18 AM
Parfait's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 26
Default

7/10

I can only make out the AR games part. also WHY

and stupid low resolution limit for avatars
Old 04-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Kikae's Avatar
Evo participant
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United....
Posts: 507
Default

7/10, because they wanna make us mad
Old 04-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Avatar Ajm's Avatar
"The chosen one"
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: US
Posts: 183
Default

7/10
if you want a better look at that picture go my blog page then go "My 3DS pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parfait View Post
7/10

I can only make out the AR games part. also WHY

and stupid low resolution limit for avatars
Old 04-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Seon Cruz's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan!
Posts: 67
Default

5/10 I can't even read what that thing says. And I mean everyone's got a 3ds by now. :P
Old 04-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Foobrew
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

4/10

I have no idea what it is........or want to know.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:07 PM
MrT1021's Avatar  
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 173
Default

10/10. Good use of the 3DS already and since this is a 3DS forum you get extra kudos!
Old 04-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Link3DS's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Massachusetts FC: 3652-0559-9972
Posts: 84
Default

5/10 because I am not much of a kingdom hearts fan
Old 04-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Crocodile's Avatar
3DSForum's Mafia Boss
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Middle east, Kuwait
Posts: 675
Default

5/10 Because I'm not much of a Legend of Zelda Fan :P
Old 04-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Velvet.Tears's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 98
Default

5/10 Because I dunno what it is
Old 04-02-2011, 03:00 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Cute cat, it gets a 9/10 from me.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Pollo_Diabolico's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Stolen Mexican Land
Posts: 53
Default

7.4864/10 for trying to stick to old school but not the barrels. at least they are animated.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

8/10
Blue hair is cool.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

4/10
Weirdo in a box with a smiley face sharpied on it?
Old 04-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Cult_Klassic's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In the portal of yesteryear
Posts: 32
Default

7/10

The background art is very impressive. Just wish the Pokemon Black/White logo wasn't in there, but still looks very cool!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:23 PM
ThE_BoY's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Posts: 35
Default

10/10 Classic Nintendo icon
Old 04-04-2011, 04:36 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

I give your Bullet Bill a 7/10.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Bon's Avatar
Bon Bon is offline
テキテケテキですか?
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,429
Default

Ehhhhhh, I'll be generous and throw you an 8/10.
The animation helps.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Moop205's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Posts: 468
Default

10/10 for lyras bud!
Old 04-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Mark's Avatar  
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Your mother's room.
Posts: 2,647
Default

Hmm, do I need to say any more?

p.s 9/10 Moop205
__________________
"It's like I'm pre-ordering my first born child or something."-PhunkThisNoise [19-09, 18:40]
Old 04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Tanuki's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere
Posts: 27
Default

I rate you 10/10 cus of old shock image responce for an avi
Old 04-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Baroque's Avatar
Best Starter Confirmed
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Just West of Weird.
Posts: 9,639
Default

5 out of 10 for it not being Mario in a Tanuki suit.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:29 PM
SapphireKirby's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kanto
Posts: 1,633
Default

9/10 for being Pokemon related
__________________
Die with magnificence! ~ Virion, Awakening
Old 04-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

10/10 Anime ftw! I just love all anime, manga etc!

also fyi I made baroque's avatar. Thanks for the 9/10 rate! :P
Old 04-04-2011, 10:41 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

I'd say Ash203's is somewhere within the range of good and great.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash203 View Post
4/10
Weirdo in a box with a smiley face sharpied on it?
You don't watch Smosh?

10/10
Because I think it's you.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:45 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihawk View Post
You don't watch Smosh?

10/10
Because I think it's you.
If it's any consolation, I like your avatar.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:47 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

8/6. Try figuring that out, lol!
Old 04-15-2011, 10:26 PM
PhilipDraco's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 46
Default

6/10.
I see that links involved, but I can't understand what the green lines are. It ruins it for me.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:27 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

I rate PhilipDarco's avatar 8-bit, 'cause you know it is!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:12 AM
Order's Avatar
Amethyst Rockstar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,699
Default

i give it a 7.simple and clean.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:41 AM
3DMasterSword's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Melbourne,Australia
Posts: 4
Default

i rate your avatar 9.9 because sonic is awesome but sega only makes alright gams
Old 04-17-2011, 06:30 AM
ak3000's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 15
Default

BOOGLE!!!! 10 fo sho!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 06:37 AM
That64Kid's Avatar
The Mr Doctor Professor
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Don't look now, but I'm hiding under your bed
Posts: 173
Default

8/10.

Your avatar reminds me of cookies and concentrated orange juice :P
__________________
Life is like a turtle.
I don't know why, it just is. :3
Old 04-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Heffir's Avatar
Anaheim Ducks Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern California - Go Anaheim Ducks!
Posts: 256
Default

6/10
I don't know what it is. o.0
Old 04-17-2011, 03:55 PM
diceking's Avatar
Christopher Walken
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: I want a carrot.
Posts: 203
Default

8/10

There's a trophy thing.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

10/10
For a banana dancing !
Old 04-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

8/10

If you don't like ninjas then.....that's your opinion.

I think they're awesome!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Nachos~'s Avatar
AKA Gamerfan
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Egypt
Posts: 1,542
Default

9/10 coz I feel I want to ride it.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:39 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

900000000/10 cause its a panda
Old 04-17-2011, 07:41 PM
SapphireKirby's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kanto
Posts: 1,633
Default

8/10 gotta love them ponies (couldnt keep a straight face while posting this :P)
__________________
Die with magnificence! ~ Virion, Awakening
Old 04-17-2011, 10:20 PM
secretgamer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Raccoon city
Posts: 626
Default

10/10 wow she's beautiful^^
Old 04-17-2011, 10:21 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

9/10 i wouldve given u 10/10 but it isnt 60s spiderman
Old 04-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

7/10

Meh. Not a huge pony fan.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Weegee's Avatar
3DS Ambassador
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pushmo Park
Posts: 649
Default

6/10

I don't really like Pokemon (I'm assuming that's what it is).
Old 04-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

9/10 for matching forum color.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

7/10 cause I like pixel sprites

@Weegee
Yep, that's a pokemon.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:33 PM
BrobotDriverInTraining's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 291
Default

9/10 because the picture looks photo-shopped. Is it?
Old 04-17-2011, 11:34 PM
pearspie's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ponyville
Posts: 221
Default

10/10 for MR.L!!!!awwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-18-2011, 03:17 PM
PhilipDraco's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 46
Default

10/10.
+3 for rainbow
+3 for my little pony
+2 for personalization
+2 for animated.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

6/10
what is this?
202020
Old 04-18-2011, 06:15 PM
Heavy Weapons Spy's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 144
Default

7/10
It's generic. The goatee saves it.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:19 PM
sajjad's Avatar  
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 1,261
Default

9\10
epic professor layton eyes
__________________
I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't
Old 04-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Chopzilla's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: 714
Posts: 20
Default

9/10
to have mario in a KH game would be pretty funny
Old 04-18-2011, 08:02 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

ten of ten... I mean come on, Its Godzilla.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:07 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

10/10 cos i just love the triforce and gold!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

8/10 I'm a fan of pokmeon, (as you can see). Though that mew seems a little chubby...


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobotDriverInTraining View Post
9/10 because the picture looks photo-shopped. Is it?
Yep it's photoshoped. I'm trying to get illistrator now that photoshop is going weird on my comp.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:11 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

7/10 cos that pokeball looks to big and her outfit wasnt that great!

mew is not chuuby!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:15 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

ten ten cause mews are cute. but mewtwo is a different story.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:16 PM
GunGoomba's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lady Bow's Mansion
Posts: 306
Default

9/10 because that's a awesome Triforce!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:51 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

9/10 because it WAS courage the cowardly dog

Last edited by HotelSoap!; 04-18-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Lachster's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 430
Default

9/10 because its a pony...WITH SUNGLASSES ^^
and now an even more awesome pony...with sunglasses xD
ill just go with 10/10 xP

Last edited by Lachster; 04-19-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:27 AM
Computerer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 353
Default

Why does everyone think ponies are so cool?! It makes no sense!

Anyway

Lachster: 8/10. Funny.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Weegee's Avatar
3DS Ambassador
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pushmo Park
Posts: 649
Default

10/10 because it's 8 bit Mario.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

8/10 for 8-bit sprites

Edit: 9/10 for looking smooth
Old 04-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Lachster's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 430
Default

for having awesome bikers ...I think ill give you a 7/10
Old 04-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachster View Post
for having awesome bikers ...I think ill give you a 7/10
bikers?
Old 04-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Lachster's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddles View Post
no Idea who they are :P but now I do...thanks ^^
Old 04-19-2011, 12:39 AM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

8 of ten for zelda cartoon reference.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:40 AM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

well excuuuuuse me princess, also 9/10 for triforce
Old 04-19-2011, 12:45 AM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

ten ten for sunglasses.
triforce pwns
Old 04-19-2011, 12:48 AM
Lachster's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 430
Default

I agree the triforce is epic 10/10
Old 04-19-2011, 01:41 AM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

10/10 WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS hehe
Old 04-19-2011, 02:47 AM
Moop205's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Posts: 468
Default

10/10 fer epic rainbowdash expressions!
Old 04-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

8/10 because it's a blue unicorn. Enough said.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:57 AM
Kaylomaylo's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 34
Default

8/10

Because Pokemon rules, but I haven't played Black and White yet so I'm jealous. BUT it's a freaking FIRE PIG! What's not to love!?!
Old 04-19-2011, 03:08 AM
nacholovr's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 47
Default

7/10 Pretty cool pic of Link
Old 04-19-2011, 03:14 AM
SapphireKirby's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kanto
Posts: 1,633
Default

9/10

Beware the Invasion indeed
__________________
Die with magnificence! ~ Virion, Awakening
Old 04-19-2011, 04:26 AM
sk8kid212's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 161
Default

6/10

because it scares me because i dont know what it is lol
Old 04-19-2011, 04:28 AM
sajjad's Avatar  
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 1,261
Default

7\10 homer is epic
__________________
I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't
Old 04-19-2011, 04:35 AM
sk8kid212's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 161
Default

20/20 mario is 10 and micky is 10
Old 04-19-2011, 03:38 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

ten for sunglasses
twenty twenty
Old 04-19-2011, 03:46 PM
iain's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 133
Default

10, its Zelda how could I score it differently?
Old 04-19-2011, 03:52 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

well, you could just go,

YOSHI'S OVER 9000
Old 04-19-2011, 04:57 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

I rate THEj's avatar an 8 of 10 for being The Legend of Zelda related. Now if it were Mario or Luigi related, it automatically goes to a 10.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:21 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

10/10 its like the only avatar of themselve, or maybe it isnt you ?! O0O
Old 04-19-2011, 07:25 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

7/10 cos i dont like ponies, but its a badass pony!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:11 PM
PhilipDraco's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 46
Default

8/10.
+4 Cuteness
+4 Mew
Old 04-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

6/10 wtf is that?...
+ pixel sprite
- large pixels
- idk that that thing is
Old 04-19-2011, 08:19 PM
PhilipDraco's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 46
Default

10/10
+5 Custom
+3 Pokemon
+2 nice hat
(I will revel what it is freely when someone identifies it)
Old 04-19-2011, 08:40 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

7/10 +7 It's Unique -2 I dont know what it is -1 Because i feel like it
Old 04-19-2011, 08:42 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

9. Because you left the chat box.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:43 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

8/10 cause u left the chatbox and didnt bring me a sammich
Old 04-19-2011, 08:45 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

Ten of ten cause that's funny. Here's the sammich.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:46 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

9001/10 becuz the sammich was TASTY
Old 04-19-2011, 08:49 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

Its over 9000 and twenty!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

7/10
yay loz! Though the picture looks very bland.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:23 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

10/10 because its pokemon and pokemon is cool
Old 04-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

5/10
I don't watch the show.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

9/10
+ facial hair
+ black n white
- solid hat? im just making up reasons
Old 04-19-2011, 09:47 PM
smartalex1990's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 41
Default

8/10

+Cute girl
+Pokemon
-Not misty
Old 04-19-2011, 09:50 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

8/10 cos i love kingdom hearts but hate roxas
Old 04-19-2011, 09:50 PM
HotelSoap!'s Avatar
I wonder if that bar's still around
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ice Cream
Posts: 967
Default

102736257899726537890/10 becuz its mew and mew is cool
Old 04-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Watabou's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Bugatti Veyron. No seriously!!!!11oneone
Posts: 99
Default

9/10. I don't know what that is but it looks cool with its shades on.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

9/10
+ Shades
+ Rainbow har
+ Ponies
- sky color
Old 04-20-2011, 02:16 AM
sk8kid212's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 161
Default

watabou:
9/10 because bugattis are cool

ash:
8/10 because pokemon is cool
Old 04-20-2011, 10:00 AM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

10/10 cos homer + sunglasses = win
Old 04-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Roy's Avatar
Roy Roy is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 1,720
Default

Pokemon bear thing = 8/10
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CLICK THE PICTURE. It wants to be clicked.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Foobrew
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

8 out of ten, pretty clever but I hate that swirly thing with a passion.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Meh, 7/10 because it's just a mii.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:43 PM
sajjad's Avatar  
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 1,261
Default

8\10 my favorite starter
__________________
I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't
Old 04-20-2011, 01:45 PM
maxxblade's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in the castle of dracula.
Posts: 1,147
Default

9/10 because Mario in kh is win.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:30 PM
THEj's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Default

ten cause its Chuck Norris in a mega man suit.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:03 PM
BrobotDriverInTraining's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 291
Default

9 of 10 because it's ZELDA!!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 06:24 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

8/10 cos it lks like an evil luigi, and i like evil luigis!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 PM
hinkik's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Death Star
Posts: 459
Default

7.5/10 cause it's Mew
Old 04-20-2011, 07:11 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

I rate the above avatar about a 6 of 10, 'cause Miis are good but for some reason the avatar needs help. (just kidding around a bit)
Old 04-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

7/10 because I'm not a big fan of camo hats (no offense).
Old 04-20-2011, 07:18 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaphappy1996 View Post
7/10 because I'm not a big fan of camo hats (no offense).
Actually it was an old black Chevy Trucks hat that I used when I went out to work. All that white stuff was dried sweat. (I usually wash my hat every other week, and this photo was taken about a day before I washed it.

Now I have a grey Mac Tools hat.

EDIT: oh, and I rate your avatar a 7 of 10 because I have no clue what it is.

EDIT AGAIN: oh, and no offense taken!
Old 04-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

um, 6/10
fyi that's a tepig, a pokemon
Old 04-21-2011, 01:00 AM
DetahX's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 25
Default

6/10
for getting pokemon white
btw nice avatar
Old 04-21-2011, 01:02 AM
olympian1999's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 19
Default

6/10
Hard to see
plus very black
Old 04-21-2011, 01:03 AM
DetahX's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 25
Default

7/10
I see you like the series.
Any kingdom Heart fan would know this is Vanitas, one of the best villains ever created
Old 04-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Um...8/10 because it's one of the best villians ever created.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Computerer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 353
Default

5/10. Idk what it is. Is it some sort of pig or dog?
Old 04-21-2011, 01:38 AM
nubbins1979's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18
Default

I rate you a 10 because it's animated 8 bit Mario. And 8 bit games were the BEST!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:56 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

I give it a 7/10!
Old 04-21-2011, 03:04 AM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computerer View Post
5/10. Idk what it is. Is it some sort of pig or dog?
It's a pokemon name Tepig. Ever play Pokemon White?

Oh, and 8/10 because it's DK Jr.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:48 AM
Watabou's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Bugatti Veyron. No seriously!!!!11oneone
Posts: 99
Default

8/10 because I always liked tepig's design. Sadly his evolutions are a disappointment
Old 04-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Mmewish's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 105
Default

4 or 5 because it looks cool, but I don't know what it is XD
Old 04-21-2011, 04:46 AM
Society's Avatar
New Wave
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,056
Default

8.5 because is a cool avy.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:50 AM
Lachster's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 430
Default

dont know who it is but ill give it a 8/10
Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Foobrew
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

9/10

awesome, but the Zelda cartoon was dumb.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Lachster's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foobrew View Post
9/10

awesome, but the Zelda cartoon was dumb.
Yeah I hated the series...but that 1 thing that link says over and over is pretty funny :P YouTube - Excuse me, Princess!

10/10 nice avi showing what looks like you and your wife in mii format? (sorry if im wrong)
Old 04-21-2011, 05:07 AM
Zuper's Avatar
Ready For Adventure!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Convict Dumping Ground
Posts: 4,183
Default

6/10

I kind of like that line, but it's a little bland.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:09 AM
sk8kid212's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 161
Default

9/10 because the letter z rules!
rate mine rate mine!!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:12 AM
shabu's Avatar
Ready your rotten fruits
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: never gonna let you down
Posts: 1,890
Default

3/10 simpsons is stupid
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Lachster's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 430
Default

10/10... because its a dog..and dogs are epic
Old 04-21-2011, 10:08 AM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

10/10 cos i love link no matter what his current form is
Old 04-22-2011, 03:13 AM
Computerer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 353
Default

2/10.

... Is it... a... cat?
Old 04-22-2011, 04:52 AM
Lumy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,486
Default

lol someone who doesn't know Mew
Old 04-22-2011, 09:42 AM
AmpunWink's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: somewhere... over the rainbow
Posts: 15
Default

10/10 blues, F-friggin-(X) !!!!!! but i would have to say amber is my favourite :P
Old 04-22-2011, 02:23 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

4/10 cos its a mii and there hv been too many of those
Old 04-22-2011, 03:45 PM
SapphireKirby's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kanto
Posts: 1,633
Default

10/10 because I love Pokemon
__________________
Die with magnificence! ~ Virion, Awakening
Old 04-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

9/10 I just think it looks cool.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:55 PM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

It gets a 7/10!
Old 04-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Watabou's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Bugatti Veyron. No seriously!!!!11oneone
Posts: 99
Default

10/10 because I have to turn my head upside down to see what the monkey is actually doing and then I say "cool" and then go back to my normal head position.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:08 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 27
Default

1/3 cause i don't even...
Old 04-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

10/10
db ftw.
202020
Old 04-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Dovahkiin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

EDIT Im dumb.
im guessing thats V from V for Vendetta, Hugo Weaving is the man so I give you 8/10
Old 04-22-2011, 08:07 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

10/10 cos that thing is so hypnotising
Old 04-22-2011, 08:09 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

8 of 10 since it is a pink catlike thing.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Mihawk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
EDIT Im dumb.
im guessing thats V from V for Vendetta, Hugo Weaving is the man so I give you 8/10
He is Mihawk from the anime One Piece.

@KanineKruizer
10/10
Because it's you !
lol
Old 04-22-2011, 08:46 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihawk View Post
@KanineKruizer
10/10
Because it's you !
lol
Why thank you, thank you very much.

10 of 10 for making me feel great!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:05 PM
BrobotDriverInTraining's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 291
Default

10/10 for being my friend!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:08 PM
KanineKruizer's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobotDriverInTraining View Post
10/10 for being my friend!
Schwaaeeeet! I could get used to all this positive attention.

10 of 10 for being my friend too (yes, that probably is as cheesy as it sounds).

Luigi for the win!
Old 04-22-2011, 10:17 PM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

1/10 for having too much positive attention, and being cheesy, and making me feel left out!
Old 04-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Moop205's Avatar  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Posts: 468
Default

10/10 for the best pokemon evar!
Old 04-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

8/10 because it's a blue unicorn. Enough said.

Wait, didn't I say that already?
Old 04-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

5/10 for bad quality and white background
Old 04-23-2011, 03:08 AM
Slaphappy1996
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddles View Post
5/10 for bad quality and white background
(sad face)

7/10 because it's cool looking.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:23 AM
Ash203's Avatar
Missingno Programmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mistralton City
Posts: 879
Default

6/10 Cause I like Smugleaf more!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:31 AM
TheMightyFludd's Avatar
Supermajora1 baby!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gridania
Posts: 3,869
Default

6/10 for creating it yourself.
__________________
Add me on psn:digitalsoul95
Add me on WiiU:TheMightyFludd
Old 04-23-2011, 08:34 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Kinda small, but I'll give it a 5/10.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Foobrew
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

10 out of 10

Paper Mario, with a 3DS? Nuff' said.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:40 AM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

4/10 cos i've still seen enough mii pics
Old 04-23-2011, 11:14 AM
GunGoomba's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lady Bow's Mansion
Posts: 306
Default

7/10 for being bland. :[
Old 04-23-2011, 11:20 AM
I is 1337's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: FC:08173730484
Posts: 1,011
Default

8/10 for epic zelda with horesssse
Old 04-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Nuclear
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

9/10 Because I love that controller!
Old 04-23-2011, 11:22 AM
MistyWaters's Avatar  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Realm of Darkness
Posts: 105
Default

5/10 for supporting nuclear
Old 04-23-2011, 11:25 AM
I is 1337's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: FC:08173730484
Posts: 1,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyWaters View Post
5/10 for supporting nuclear
6/10 for being average...................
Old 04-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Lumy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,486
Default

I give you a C-.

The controller is cut, and that looks nothing more than a copy and paste.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:48 AM
I is 1337's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: FC:08173730484
Posts: 1,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
I give you a C-.

The controller is cut, and that looks nothing more than a copy and paste.
What'd you mean it's cut and copy and paste?
Well you're wrong
give you a 5/10