Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > Gaming > Nintendo 3DS Games > Mario 3DS Games General

Mario 3DS Games General From Super Mario 3D Land to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, discuss the many Mario games available for the 3DS here!

By doing these, you've unlocked ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:36 AM
Subcon Toad's Avatar
Jigglypuff is da new Toad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I'm a girl. Not surprising.
Posts: 240
Default By doing these, you've unlocked ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

One day, I was bored of Mario Kart 7. I thought to myself If there were other ways to play this game, it'd be much more enjoyable! So, I came up with an acheivments list to give the game more replayability. (Note: You won't gain anything from doing these)



3 star the entire game only using Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Toad, Koopa Troopa, DK, or Yoshi.

Beat the game only using the standard kart, wheels, and glider.

Finish a whole grand prix without getting any coins.

Beat all 32 "fast" staff ghosts.

Have Wario be your first unlockable character.

1 star the game with Toad in Pipe Frame, Slick, and Parafoil.

Beat the game without Maka Wuhu shortcutting.

Find a glitch.

Find another glitch.

Beat 7 people from the same country on WiFi.

Get a World Record.

Create a Waluigi Mii because we all miss him.

Oh, and Dry Bones, too.


Post your own ideas if you'd like!
__________________
2277-6763-3461
Old 04-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Yuoke's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,541
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcon Toad View Post
One day, I was bored of Mario Kart 7. I thought to myself If there were other ways to play this game, it'd be much more enjoyable! So, I came up with an acheivments list to give the game more replayability. (Note: You won't gain anything from doing these)



3 star the entire game only using Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Toad, Koopa Troopa, DK, or Yoshi.

Beat the game only using the standard kart, wheels, and glider.

Finish a whole grand prix without getting any coins.

Beat all 32 "fast" staff ghosts.

Have Wario be your first unlockable character.

1 star the game with Toad in Pipe Frame, Slick, and Parafoil.

Beat the game without Maka Wuhu shortcutting.

Find a glitch.

Find another glitch.

Beat 7 people from the same country on WiFi.

Get a World Record.

Create a Waluigi Mii because we all miss him.

Oh, and Dry Bones, too.


Post your own ideas if you'd like!
Did this once 7 Japanese.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:54 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

I don't really think any of these suggestions would keep me entertained with MK7 anymore. I'm pretty much officially bored of it. I've unlocked everything, beaten all Expert Ghosts, gained over 20,000 VR and win most of the time. I've basically done all there is to do in the game and there's no more challenge in it for me.

If there is ever any download content for the game, that would be the only thing to make it more enjoyable for me.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:22 AM
jibberldd5's Avatar
Miiverse Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Australia... Worst place for gaming...
Posts: 304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Doopliss View Post
I don't really think any of these suggestions would keep me entertained with MK7 anymore. I'm pretty much officially bored of it. I've unlocked everything, beaten all Expert Ghosts, gained over 20,000 VR and win most of the time. I've basically done all there is to do in the game and there's no more challenge in it for me.

If there is ever any download content for the game, that would be the only thing to make it more enjoyable for me.
Set a mk7 world record!
__________________
NNID: jibberldd5 (Chibi Jib)
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibberldd5 View Post
Set a mk7 world record!
I could do it on MKWii, but I honestly have no idea how to set a world record or know how close I am to getting one on MK7.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Mario Kart's Avatar
aka MK
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Mario Kart HQ
Posts: 1,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcon Toad View Post
One day, I was bored of Mario Kart 7. I thought to myself If there were other ways to play this game, it'd be much more enjoyable! So, I came up with an acheivments list to give the game more replayability. (Note: You won't gain anything from doing these)



3 star the entire game only using Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Toad, Koopa Troopa, DK, or Yoshi.

Beat the game only using the standard kart, wheels, and glider.

Finish a whole grand prix without getting any coins.

Beat all 32 "fast" staff ghosts.

Have Wario be your first unlockable character.

1 star the game with Toad in Pipe Frame, Slick, and Parafoil.

Beat the game without Maka Wuhu shortcutting.

Find a glitch.

Find another glitch.

Beat 7 people from the same country on WiFi.

Get a World Record.

Create a Waluigi Mii because we all miss him.

Oh, and Dry Bones, too.


Post your own ideas if you'd like!
I did this online and against CPUs

it quite easy ya'know just have to get a bullet bill or a star or mushrooms

i finished a grand prix without any coins
yes that was quite easy

and i did the 50 cc and 100 cc grand prix with standarts as i didnt unlock anything else until i relised that coins were for collecting NOT for doging!!
__________________
Guess Who's a No.1 Mario Kart Fan???

Last edited by Mario Kart; 04-01-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:41 PM
SirJDL's Avatar
Lone Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 273
Default

As soon as I finished unlocking everything, I dropped this game for KIU and all the other fun games I have. It was getting boring.
__________________
My fc is 4554-0221-9369 and I am a Pro RE Mercs player.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Toadie's Avatar
Yahooo!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 94
Default

I've got a better Achievement. Its called the "Reality Achievement"

Get bored of the game after 2 weeks due to boredom of horrible tracks that do not feel in any way that they belong in a MK game and regret buying a 3DS in general and burn them both in a fire.

You actually achieve something with this achievement... Whadda think?
Old 04-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Mandalore's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Doopliss View Post
I could do it on MKWii, but I honestly have no idea how to set a world record or know how close I am to getting one on MK7.
You should check out the Mario Kart 7 Player Page. It's the most complete set of rankings for Mario Kart 7 times on the web and you'll find tonnes of info on strategies and the best known times on the forum.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:01 PM
LucaTuricci's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
Posts: 280
Default

._. what's wrong with you, guys?
__________________
FC: 2793 - 1436 - 7013
Old 09-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Koopafan75's Avatar
Off the site now.....
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dungeon #3 (STQ)
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcon Toad View Post
One day, I was bored of Mario Kart 7. I thought to myself If there were other ways to play this game, it'd be much more enjoyable! So, I came up with an acheivments list to give the game more replayability. (Note: You won't gain anything from doing these)



3 star the entire game only using Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Toad, Koopa Troopa, DK, or Yoshi.

Beat the game only using the standard kart, wheels, and glider.

Finish a whole grand prix without getting any coins.

Beat all 32 "fast" staff ghosts.

Have Wario be your first unlockable character.

1 star the game with Toad in Pipe Frame, Slick, and Parafoil.

Beat the game without Maka Wuhu shortcutting.

Find a glitch.

Find another glitch.

Beat 7 people from the same country on WiFi.

Get a World Record.

Create a Waluigi Mii because we all miss him.

Oh, and Dry Bones, too.


Post your own ideas if you'd like!
Doe all of these BEFORE I saw this thread (I love the standard Kart)!
__________________
Ninjago will be discontinued in 2013, let the funeral begin....Season 3 is over, and so is the show......