Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > General > The Lounge

The Lounge Just feel like having a chat? Talk about anything in here that doesn't fit in other sections of the forums.

Worst song you have ever heard or songs that you hate.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 44
Default Worst song you have ever heard or songs that you hate.

Hot Problems (official single) - Double Take - YouTube For Example this.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:17 PM
PikMan's Avatar
ピクミン グル
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Magic carpet ride.
Posts: 2,111
Default

Anything by Justin Bieber, that new boy band of 4 boy's and pretty much anything the rest of the teenage population of girls in the world like.
__________________
~The Man In Black~-Hell Yeah! Pikmin 3WiiU!!!
Music's nothing without a Cowbell and a Keyboard!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Kurosai's Avatar
Blue Bomber
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dr. Light's Lab
Posts: 921
Default

I love all forms of music...but I don't get down on Friday.
__________________
All those who wander are not lost.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:23 PM
GabCM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

A.M.D.A - **** The Rails (Language)
Passenger of **** - Staple Tape Worms On My ***** (Language)
Flux Pavillion - Bass Cannon

Last edited by GabCM; 04-23-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Taken4life's Avatar
Bent on ruling the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Delaware
Posts: 90
Default

that friday song....my ears are still bleeding out from that...
I heard about the other girls..I'm not going to waste a min of my life listening to them...
Ohh and most *gangster rap* =P
__________________
ヽ(^。^)ノ Do a little Dance (゜゜)~ Make a lil love ~(^。^)~ Get down tonight \(^。^)/
Old 04-23-2012, 08:44 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

Love most music (that I've heard.) Don't love rap. (Friday) Don't really listen to much newer than 1.5 year old songs, Favor 50s-80s and some 90s. This will be the 1st time anyone says this. "If it wasn't auto tuned, it woud've sounded better."
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
awesome's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 365
Default

we built this city! we built this city on rock and rolll!!!!
SO CHEESEY

Last edited by awesome; 04-23-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Taken4life's Avatar
Bent on ruling the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Delaware
Posts: 90
Default

-_- How..why...grr nevermind..
__________________
ヽ(^。^)ノ Do a little Dance (゜゜)~ Make a lil love ~(^。^)~ Get down tonight \(^。^)/
Old 04-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Chaotix's Avatar
3DS e-shop specialist.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Jose CA
Posts: 1,406
Default

I agree with taken4life on that friday song by rebecca black uhh so annoying to listen to.

Last edited by Chaotix; 04-23-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:59 PM
TheMightyFludd's Avatar
Supermajora1 baby!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gridania
Posts: 3,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
I agree with taken4life on that friday song by jessica black uhh so annoying to listen to.
Its rebecca black.
__________________
Add me on psn:digitalsoul95
Add me on WiiU:TheMightyFludd
Old 04-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Taken4life's Avatar
Bent on ruling the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Delaware
Posts: 90
Default

oh I have another annoying song for ya'll..
Songify This - CAN'T HUG EVERY CAT -- a song about loving cats - YouTube
*dies laughing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermajora1 View Post
Its rebecca black.
Uh oh, he's correcting us...
=P
__________________
ヽ(^。^)ノ Do a little Dance (゜゜)~ Make a lil love ~(^。^)~ Get down tonight \(^。^)/
Old 10-03-2012, 09:00 PM
GabCM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

WARNING! BEFORE YOU CLICK PLAY...

Lower the volume, and/or prepare to explode.

This applies to that Track 3 sample.

Now... go... if you have courage...



This is actually sold on a CD, by the way.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Default

it saddens me to hear all the crappy music coming out these days, so we should get used to it now
Old 10-03-2012, 11:38 PM
CaptainPittoo's Avatar
Hi dingus can you bingus?
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabCM View Post
WARNING! BEFORE YOU CLICK PLAY...

Lower the volume, and/or prepare to explode.

This applies to that Track 3 sample.

Now... go... if you have courage...



This is actually sold on a CD, by the way.
Holy sh?t, that song has opened the 7th gate to hell.

My most hated:
__________________
FC: 4038-7224-9251

Last edited by CaptainPittoo; 10-04-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Gideon Jura's Avatar
Lzien ^
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: I don't live I survive.
Posts: 819
Default

I like friday.............
__________________
"All you can do is play along at life, and hope that sometimes you get it right." ? Dexter Morgan
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 AM
PixieStix88's Avatar
The Original Gamer Cat.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,882
Default

inb4otherhaters!



One of the worst artist. There are a few others. I will give the kid credit though he has done some good things. EX. Spent valentines day with a cancer child. etc.

But his music SUCKS!
__________________
3DS XL FC:2020-0956-6239 Follow me on Twitch!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PixieStix88; 10-04-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:41 AM
vinny44484's Avatar
Die Hard Naruto Fan
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Village Hidden In The Sand
Posts: 1,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPittoo View Post
Holy sh?t, that song has opened the 7th door to hell.

My most hated:
The song was good before they started singing
Old 10-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Radiant's Avatar
Band Nerd ♫
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The South
Posts: 1,232
Default

I hate this song:



It has horribly cheesy lyrics and its horribly cheesy altogether. It's just awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikMan View Post
Anything by Justin Bieber, that new boy band of 4 boy's and pretty much anything the rest of the teenage population of girls in the world like.
Lol. Oh my, you're sooo edgy.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:06 AM
volatile's Avatar
再戦したくば来い!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,513
Default

Anything by AC/DC or the Beatles
__________________
down right fierce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 AM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Like pikman...Any thing that is by Jb or any girl pop song.
@Gab:... I didnt listen to you ,when you said :lower the volume @_@.That song sucks...
@radiant: That song isnt that bad...As JB....

Added after 3 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPittoo View Post
Holy sh?t, that song has opened the 7th gate to hell.

My most hated:
This song wasnt bad...Just cheeze lyrics.
No rap is worst then lil wayne/
OH ! I hate lilwayne too
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)

Last edited by MM-Royalninja; 10-04-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 AM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
This song wasnt bad...Just cheeze lyrics.
No rap is worst then lil wayne/
OH ! I hate lilwayne too
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikMan View Post
Anything by Justin Bieber, that new boy band of 4 boy's and pretty much anything the rest of the teenage population of girls in the world like.
You both sound like the "I-let-the-popular-opinion-think-for-me" crowd. Learn to develop your own opinions rather than blindly following others. I assure you, there are much worse than those two.

Just about anything from Soulja Boy is ear cancer in my book. Worst would have to be "Turn My Swag On".
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 AM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextriuX View Post
You both sound like the "I-let-the-popular-opinion-think-for-me" crowd. Learn to develop your own opinions rather than blindly following others. I assure you, there are much worse than those two.

Just about anything from Soulja Boy is ear cancer in my book. Worst would have to be "Turn My Swag On".
WOW ! Sorry.... I didnt know I was going to offend a biber fan @_@
I dont follow any one(Im actually original for not liking him)
And you dont like soulja boy( I dont know who the heck this guy is )
You are probably following one of your friend and if so...
And I dont care.

So yeah. JB sucks. Why? Because he is just.... Lame.
And I donbt mean I dont like EVERY poppular song. I like LMFAO.They are pretty poppular.
I just hate:JB,1 direction,big rush(or something), any disney girl singer(or boy for that mater),and any one that are like them.
I dont think Im following a crowd. And If ther IS a crowd, I think its a very small one.
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)
Old 10-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Kinvara's Avatar
Aquatic Admin
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Inkopolis
Posts: 10,562
Default

I dislike Owl City.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:45 AM
Sephazon's Avatar
Site Networker
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Veni. Interrogavi. Scio.
Posts: 5,222
Default

Absolutely ANYTHING by Kesha. -_-
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:50 AM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvara View Post
I dislike Owl City.
I will destroy you.
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:51 AM
PixelKnot's Avatar
Proud Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: U.S, Missouri
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
WOW ! Sorry.... I didnt know I was going to offend a biber fan @_@
I dont follow any one(Im actually original for not liking him)
And you dont like soulja boy( I dont know who the heck this guy is )
You are probably following one of your friend and if so...
And I dont care.

So yeah. JB sucks. Why? Because he is just.... Lame.
And I donbt mean I dont like EVERY poppular song. I like LMFAO.They are pretty poppular.
I just hate:JB,1 direction,big rush(or something), any disney girl singer(or boy for that mater),and any one that are like them.
I dont think Im following a crowd. And If ther IS a crowd, I think its a very small one.
How do you know he's a JB fan?

He was only simply telling you to not be a sheep and join the JB hate bandwagon just because everyone else is doing it. I don't necessarily like Bieber's music either. But I'm pretty sure he's not the worst of the bunch.
Also, I think you can specifically explain why you don't like his music than just saying "lame.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:55 AM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
WOW ! Sorry.... I didnt know I was going to offend a biber fan @_@
I dont follow any one(Im actually original for not liking him)
And you dont like soulja boy( I dont know who the heck this guy is )
You are probably following one of your friend and if so...
And I dont care.

So yeah. JB sucks. Why? Because he is just.... Lame.
And I donbt mean I dont like EVERY poppular song. I like LMFAO.They are pretty poppular.
I just hate:JB,1 direction,big rush(or something), any disney girl singer(or boy for that mater),and any one that are like them.
I dont think Im following a crowd. And If ther IS a crowd, I think its a very small one.
I don't care for Justin Beiber. I hate people who blindly hate things because everyone else is doing it. You seem to blindly hate just about everything a preteen/teenage boy should hate. Lemme guess. You hate Twilight too? You're so gritty and original.

Small crowd? LOL. That's the popular opinion! Along the same line as hating Call of Duty or Nicki Minaj. There are people who legitimately dislike these things for a variety of respectable reasons. Then there are the people who do it because everyone else is doing it.
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Nintendustin's Avatar
Old Guy Gamer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dirty South
Posts: 30
Default

Who Let the Dogs Out?

/puke
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:09 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

And any thing by kesha too.


@pixleknot&dextriux: Um...Then why is JB on the radio and tv all the frikin time. And I do have a reason.
He is REALLY cocky(atleast when I saw him on TV)
He sings like a girl.
He dresses really awkward.
And I hate cocky people that give the middle finger to the cops.
Is that enough?

And I do dislike nickyminaj.Why? Because she raps like CRAP !

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextriuX View Post
I don't care for Justin Beiber. I hate people who blindly hate things because everyone else is doing it. You seem to blindly hate just about everything a preteen/teenage boy should hate. Lemme guess. You hate Twilight too? You're so gritty and original.

Small crowd? LOL. That's the popular opinion! Along the same line as hating Call of Duty or Nicki Minaj. There are people who legitimately dislike these things for a variety of respectable reasons. Then there are the people who do it because everyone else is doing it.
And I dont hate twilight...I just dislike it. Because they make vampires so uncool.
And I did watch it. Im sorry. But it wasnt my cup of tea.
And all my friends and my cuzins LOVE JB and twilight. So thats why I thought I was original. I hate band wagons ...Because Im allways different
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)

Last edited by MM-Royalninja; 10-04-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:17 PM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
And any thing by kesha too.


@pixleknot&dextriux: Um...Then why is JB on the radio and tv all the frikin time. And I do have a reason.
He is REALLY cocky(atleast when I saw him on TV)
He sings like a girl.
He dresses really awkward.
And I hate cocky people that give the middle finger to the cops.
Is that enough?

And I do dislike nickyminaj.Why? Because she raps like CRAP !

Added after 7 minutes:


And I dont hate twilight...I just dislike it. Because they make vampires so uncool.
And I did watch it. Im sorry. But it wasnt my cup of tea.
And all my friends and my cuzins LOVE JB and twilight. So thats why I thought I was original. I hate band wagons ...Because Im allways different
It's popular to love and hate the popular thing. Choosing a side without legitimate reason or an understanding why is jumping on the bandwagon. Only one of the reasons you listed had anything to do with his music. Everything else was just criticisms on his appearance, which shouldn't matter as an artist, but does matter as a performer.

I wasn't asking because I like Twilight. I was asking because it's another subject that's mindlessly hated or loved without a justifiable reason. Just like Justin Bieber and all pop music, MLP:FIM, Call of Duty, etc.

And by adding "And anything by Ke$ha", you're kind of proving my point. If you have an opinion that isn't directly influnenced by the popular opinion, you should be able to defend it with facts. "Because she raps like CRAP!" doesn't qualify.
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.

Last edited by DextriuX; 10-04-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:29 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextriuX View Post
It's popular to love and hate the popular thing. Choosing a side without legitimate reason or an understanding why is jumping on the bandwagon. Only one of the reasons you listed had anything to do with his music. Everything else was just criticisms on his appearance, which shouldn't matter as an artist, but does matter as a performer.

I wasn't asking because I like Twilight. I was asking because it's another subject that's mindlessly hated or loved without a justifiable reason. Just like Justin Bieber and all pop music, MLP:FIM, Call of Duty, etc.

And by adding "And anything by Ke$ha", you're kind of proving my point. If you have an opinion that isn't directly influnenced by the popular opinion, you should be able to defend it with facts. "Because she raps like CRAP!" doesn't qualify.
Look: I do hate JB's music,because he sings girly.
And I do dislike NM,because the way she raps/sings sucks( For exsample:Super bass or( something)
So If you think I just hate them because others do.You-Are-Wrong.
And kesha dosnt have a good voice or lyrics.
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)
Old 10-04-2012, 04:51 PM
PixelKnot's Avatar
Proud Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: U.S, Missouri
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
Look: I do hate JB's music,because he sings girly.
.
Never heard that one before.

Also, he doesn't sound like a female anymore.
He's hit puberty.

Last edited by PixelKnot; 10-04-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:57 PM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
Look: I do hate JB's music,because he sings girly.
And I do dislike NM,because the way she raps/sings sucks( For exsample:Super bass or( something)
So If you think I just hate them because others do.You-Are-Wrong.
And kesha dosnt have a good voice or lyrics.
None of those were facts. None of them.
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:00 PM
CaptainPittoo's Avatar
Hi dingus can you bingus?
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volatile View Post
Anything by AC/DC or the Beatles
Oh no you didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
I hate band wagons ...Because Im allways different
Watch out, we got a hipster over here!

I also despise this:

__________________
FC: 4038-7224-9251

Last edited by CaptainPittoo; 10-04-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:19 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextriuX View Post
None of those were facts. None of them.
What ever .
If they are to me,then thats what I think.
And I dont know why you deffend them so much.
Music was WAY better in the 90's and early 2000. That is a fact.
Now ther are 1 or 5 artists/bands that are awsome or just good.
It is a sad fact.

And your opinion is different then mine. End of the subject.
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)

Last edited by MM-Royalninja; 10-04-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:21 PM
CaptainPittoo's Avatar
Hi dingus can you bingus?
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
What ever .
If they are to me,then thats what I think.
And I dont know why you deffend them so much.
Music was WAY better in the 90's and early 2000. That is a fact.
Now ther are 1 or 5 artists/bands that are awsome or just good.
It is a sad fact.
Opinion is not a fact.
__________________
FC: 4038-7224-9251
Old 10-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Kinvara's Avatar
Aquatic Admin
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Inkopolis
Posts: 10,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextriuX View Post
I will destroy you.
Come at me Bro.

Worst song on the radio right here:
Old 10-04-2012, 05:23 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPittoo View Post
Opinion is not a fact.
um.. Every thing here are opinions. Every one have different likes. Mine are different to the bibs lovers
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)
Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 PM
CaptainPittoo's Avatar
Hi dingus can you bingus?
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
Music was WAY better in the 90's and early 2000. That is a fact.
Now ther are 1 or 5 artists/bands that are awsome or just good.
It is a sad fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
um.. Every thing here are opinions. Every one have different likes. Mine are different to the bibs lovers
You're contradicting yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvara View Post
Come at me Bro.

Worst song on the radio right here:
Insert video here
Owl City is just pure auto-tune.
__________________
FC: 4038-7224-9251

Last edited by CaptainPittoo; 10-04-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:30 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPittoo View Post
You're contradicting yourself.
your right. I said that as facts ,because dex said that biber is great and that is a fact. But you are right. I in fact did contradict my self.
But what you said is true. Its a OPINION. Some people hate rap. I like a lot of rap(90s old school style though)
So yeah. In MY opinion,JB SUCKS.

Added after 2 minutes:

And whats so good about singing : baby baby baby OOOhh (For 10 frikin times)
He hardly sings anything else on that song.
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)

Last edited by MM-Royalninja; 10-04-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:33 PM
CaptainPittoo's Avatar
Hi dingus can you bingus?
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
I said that as facts ,because dex said that biber is great and that is a fact.
When did he ever say JB is great?
__________________
FC: 4038-7224-9251
Old 10-04-2012, 05:37 PM
PixelKnot's Avatar
Proud Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: U.S, Missouri
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
because dex said that biber is great and that is a fact.
???

Stop making stuff up, Ninja.
Didn't Dex just say he didn't care for him?

Last edited by PixelKnot; 10-04-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:41 PM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvara View Post
Come at me Bro.

Worst song on the radio right here:
I... I don't disagree. It's a new low for him. My soul died at "Hands up if you're down to get down tonight".
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:44 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelKnot View Post
???

Stop making stuff up, Ninja.
Didn't Dex just say he didn't care for him?
Oh...I thought the way he deffended him so much,made him a fan. never mind .
Just accept the fact that I dont like him...Just me...here. Ok? Cool.
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)
Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 PM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
What ever .
If they are to me,then thats what I think.
And I dont know why you deffend them so much.
Music was WAY better in the 90's and early 2000. That is a fact.
Now ther are 1 or 5 artists/bands that are awsome or just good.
It is a sad fact.

And your opinion is different then mine. End of the subject.
More ****ing opinions based on no facts. It's painfully ignorant!

We've discussed the nostalgia argument in various threads, so I'll sum up my argument in a few sentences: Right now you see everything as it is: Good and bad. Our brains filter out the bad, so all we remember is the good. It's not that it was better then, but that we remember the good.

I defend them because you're mindlessly attacking them with your undeveloped opinions.

Added after 2 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
Oh...I thought the way he deffended him so much,made him a fan. never mind .
Just accept the fact that I dont like him...Just me...here. Ok? Cool.
I will never accept blatant ignorance. The fact that you don't like him is the only fact you've posted so far.

Added after 2 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPittoo View Post
Owl City is just pure auto-tune.
What I see in Owl City isn't the voice or the singing. It's the inspired lyrics that seem to paint pictures in my mind. With his latest CD, it seems the lyrics have been watered to appeal to a larger audience. A good portion of the CD is very pop-y and general. I'm just happy that "Good Times" is the worst. Overall, I consider it his worst yet.
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.

Last edited by DextriuX; 10-04-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:59 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextriuX View Post
More ****ing opinions based on no facts. It's painfully ignorant!

We've discussed the nostalgia argument in various threads, so I'll sum up my argument in a few sentences: Right now you see everything as it is: Good and bad. Our brains filter out the bad, so all we remember is the good. It's not that it was better then, but that we remember the good.

I defend them because you're mindlessly attacking them with your undeveloped opinions.

Added after 2 minutes:



I will never accept blatant ignorance. The fact that you don't like him is the only fact you've posted so far.

Added after 2 minutes:



What I see in Owl City isn't the voice or the singing. It's the inspired lyrics that seem to paint pictures in my mind. With his latest CD, it seems the lyrics have been watered to appeal to a larger audience. A good portion of the CD is very pop-y and general. I'm just happy that "Good Times" is the worst. Overall, I consider it his worst yet.
-reads-
Hmm.. Loks like you are ignorant.
I've posted so far because you were the one saying that I only follow a band wagon.
Wich isnt a fact.
Plus. You cant accept other opinions. You think you are the right one,and every one else should think like you.

I wouldnt care if you hate jazz or rap. I love those styles.But I wouldnt care and make a big deal out of it.
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)
Old 10-04-2012, 07:04 PM
GabCM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm not a fan of Owl City.

But I don't hate him.
I don't hate Justin Bieber.
I don't hate Ke$ha.
I don't hate Rebecca Black.
I don't hate any name that has been typed in this thread.
I don't hate that Kamikaze track I've posted.

I can't hate anything, at least when it comes to music. I'm either a fan, or not. I can't hate something at the point I feel something when I think aobut it. No music annoys me. None.

I'll be honest with you. That Kamikaze track, I posted it because I was damn impressed at how much craziness has been put in it, and I knew people would hate it. But I'm not a fan of it, and I ain't listening to it on a regular basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPittoo View Post
Holy sh?t, that song has opened the 7th gate to hell.
You made me genuinely laugh. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
Look: I do hate JB's music,because he sings girly.
No one pointed out the sexism in this post, so I had to do it.

Last edited by GabCM; 10-04-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:07 PM
DextriuX's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: My walk-in closet!
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
-reads-
Hmm.. Loks like you are ignorant.
I've posted so far because you were the one saying that I only follow a band wagon.
Wich isnt a fact.
Plus. You cant accept other opinions. You think you are the right one,and every one else should think like you.

I wouldnt care if you hate jazz or rap. I love those styles.But I wouldnt care and make a big deal out of it.
... Do you know what ignorant means? It means to be unknowing. By definition, we all are ignorant. You, however, are blatantly choosing to be ignorant by blindly hating/liking popular things. I doubt you know what a fact is at this point. I respect others opinions as long as they know why they feel this way and can use facts to back them up, regardless if I disagree or not. You haven't shown me that you can, so I don't respect yours. SO far, you've only backed up your ignorant opinions with more ignorant opinions.

Also, I'm sensing a lot of immaturity from you. I defend Bieber from mindless hate, so I'm a Bieber lover? Really?
I said "ignorant" a lot.
__________________
I'm silently judging your taste in fashion. Beware.

Last edited by DextriuX; 10-04-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:08 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabCM View Post
I'm not a fan of Owl City.

But I don't hate him.
I don't hate Justin Bieber.
I don't hate Ke$ha.
I don't hate Rebecca Black.
I don't hate any name that has been typed in this thread.
I don't hate that Kamikaze track I've posted.

I can't hate anything, at least when it comes to music. I'm either a fan, or not. I can't hate something at the point I feel something when I think aobut it. No music annoys me. None.

I'll be honest with you. That Kamikaze track, I posted it because I was damn impressed at how much craziness has been put in it, and I knew people would hate it. But I'm not a fan of it, and I ain't listening to it on a regular basis.



No one pointed out the sexism in this post, so I had to do it.
LOL. Its not sexixm. I just dont like boys singing like girls. And I dont like his music thats all
If I'd be sexist,I'd hate every song that is sung by a girl.
I like some gilr songs. But not all of them.As I dont like some songs sung by men.
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)
Old 10-04-2012, 07:11 PM
GabCM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Royalninja View Post
LOL. Its not sexixm. I just dont like boys singing like girls. And I dont like his music thats all
If I'd be sexist,I'd hate every song that is sung by a girl.
I like some gilr songs. But not all of them.As I dont like some songs sung by men.
There's no "girl" song. You probably had Pop songs in mind, or songs that are sang by girls, since not all of them are Pop.

Last edited by GabCM; 10-04-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:16 PM
MM-Royalninja's Avatar
#1 Zelda&Megaman fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lost Woods
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabCM View Post
There's no "girl" song. You probably had Pop songs in mind, or songs that are sang by girls, since not all of them are Pop.
YEah.That.
The point is that Im deffenetly not sexist
__________________
"Your biggest fan, this is Stan"
NNID is Dalvotan(for WiiU and N3DS)
Old 10-04-2012, 11:50 PM
MythOS's Avatar
Sora Mau Yuusha!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,001
Default

Titanium (David Guetta/Sia) - Seriously overplayed
Gangnam Style (PSY) - Overplayed and it's only good with the video
The Veldt (deamau5) - Okay, but not as good as people hype it up to be
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Skrillex) - Dubstep
Bangarang (Skrillex) - Dubstep

I could probably list a lot more, but these are some of the more recent ones I've heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabCM View Post
I'm not a fan of Owl City.

But I don't hate him.
Good, or I would have released fanboy hell on you
__________________
Hero of the Skies~
Old 10-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Jedediah's Avatar
Wumbo
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the krusty krab
Posts: 800
Default

One Direction... BLECH. Oh, and how can you hate Gangnam Style!? It's Oppa Gangnam Style, and it rules!
__________________
I LIKE KRABBY PATTIES
Old 10-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Non-Specific Action Figure's Avatar
Non-Specific forum member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Non-Specific location
Posts: 995
Default

Definitely Friday.
Fun fact: Rebecca Black used to go to school with me until she became homeschooled shortly after she began her music "career"
All my school mates and I still make fun of the song to this day.
__________________
Formerly Extremespeedster
The square root of rope is string. - Fact core, Portal 2
Old 10-05-2012, 01:37 PM
GabCM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythOS View Post
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Skrillex) - Dubstep
Bangarang (Skrillex) - Dubstep
Why not just put dubstep except Xilent then?

btw, Bangarang might be noisy ****, but it's not dubstep.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Edgeworth's Avatar
Noble
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Glacier everyone knows as "Finland"
Posts: 646
Default

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe - YouTube

Yeah, I hate it. The lyrics don't make any sense, she just keeps repeating the same thing for 3 minutes, and the worst part is that they play this on the radio ;_;
__________________
"Full points for originality. 5/%."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:13 AM
1Dlover's Avatar
member of S.T.Q.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: somewhere your not
Posts: 198
Default

i know some people will be like wtf... but the song I hate the most is call me maybe by carlie ray jepson (i think i misspelled her name)
__________________
The moment when you realize that it is no longer gravity holding you to Earth, it is them.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:29 AM
RACiE's Avatar
Pok?mon Y!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 325
Default

Here's some horrible songs to add to the pile.

Jenna Rose - My Jeans Official Music Video REUPLOAD - YouTube

I wouldn't necessarily watch this one at work:
O.M.G - JENNA ROSE ( OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO ) 2011 - YouTube
__________________
FC: 1332-8206-2070
(PM me if you ad me!)
Old 10-06-2012, 04:57 AM
dajam9035's Avatar
Blue 3DSXL Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: tampa fl
Posts: 46
Default waka flocka facepalm

Pretty much any thing whit waka flocka in it is garbage
__________________
HAHAHAHAHAH >:D 4382 3263 1685
Old 10-06-2012, 12:26 PM
1Dlover's Avatar
member of S.T.Q.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: somewhere your not
Posts: 198
Default

dajam i heard that waka floka was garbage from someone else also, but i never listened to him, and i probably never will
__________________
The moment when you realize that it is no longer gravity holding you to Earth, it is them.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:38 PM
PixelKnot's Avatar
Proud Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: U.S, Missouri
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe - YouTube

Yeah, I hate it. The lyrics don't make any sense, she just keeps repeating the same thing for 3 minutes, and the worst part is that they play this on the radio ;_;
This. Highly overrated.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Auzzie Wingman's Avatar
The Forum Mother
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,629
Default



I feel so evil right now
__________________
I want to take my Social Link with you to Rank 11.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Zuper's Avatar
Ready For Adventure!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Convict Dumping Ground
Posts: 4,183
Default

I dislike most of the pop music on today. Just seems really thoughtless and dry.
__________________
:>
Old 10-07-2012, 10:46 PM
dajam9035's Avatar
Blue 3DSXL Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: tampa fl
Posts: 46
Default Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Dlover View Post
dajam i heard that waka floka was garbage from someone else also, but i never listened to him, and i probably never will
Please don't please........ lol i'm begging you DON"T trust me it will save your life!
__________________
HAHAHAHAHAH >:D 4382 3263 1685
Old 10-08-2012, 07:23 AM
letschat6's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 375
Default

Anything Adele. :l
__________________
3DS FC: 3136-6622-2723 Go Team Aqua!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:20 AM
animejony's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 113
Default

Worst songs for me would be anything related to Nicki Manaj or however it is spelled. But the song I currently dislike is... Can't think of one right now LOL
__________________
Name: jony
FC: 2148-8161-8518
Old 10-08-2012, 08:42 AM
PixieStix88's Avatar
The Original Gamer Cat.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by volatile View Post
Anything by AC/DC or the Beatles
O.o

AC/DC i could careless. But the Beatles? Really? I do like there songs just not by them haha. (Well some of them).

I like the Across the Universe version better.
__________________
3DS XL FC:2020-0956-6239 Follow me on Twitch!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Bon's Avatar
Bon Bon is offline
テキテケテキですか?
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe - YouTube

Yeah, I hate it. The lyrics don't make any sense, she just keeps repeating the same thing for 3 minutes, and the worst part is that they play this on the radio ;_;
How do the lyrics not make sense?
They're extremely straight forward.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Edgeworth's Avatar
Noble
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Glacier everyone knows as "Finland"
Posts: 646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzy View Post
How do the lyrics not make sense?
They're extremely straight forward.
"I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe."
Just look at them. What sense does that make? I just met someone and I immediately give him my number? I don't get it, but if someone does, good luck with that.
__________________
"Full points for originality. 5/%."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Turtles's Avatar
I'm gonna burgle your turts
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chelonii
Posts: 4,009
Default

either all/most by: nikki minaj, jls, justin beiber, one direction (even though my sister loves them).

basically pop music, it all sounds the same to me...
__________________
NNID/Tumblr/Twitter: Turtlemma
woomy
Old 10-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Bon's Avatar
Bon Bon is offline
テキテケテキですか?
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
"I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe."
Just look at them. What sense does that make? I just met someone and I immediately give him my number? I don't get it, but if someone does, good luck with that.
Have you never met a horny teenager in your life?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Edgeworth's Avatar
Noble
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Glacier everyone knows as "Finland"
Posts: 646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzy View Post
Have you never met a horny teenager in your life?
Thankfully not xD

But if the song is about a horny teenager, no wonder it sucks :P
__________________
"Full points for originality. 5/%."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:11 PM
GabCM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Do you remember dat frog?


Last edited by GabCM; 10-08-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:56 AM
Kinvara's Avatar
Aquatic Admin
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Inkopolis
Posts: 10,562
Default

Thread resurrected.

Old 04-23-2014, 04:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 945
Default

No matter how Avril Lavigne might have fallen, no track, no song, no artist, no genre, will ever beat the following.

Black Out - "Video Games"

Animals of the Night

Madness Reign - Social ****er (French, Language)

Philippe Lalanne - Never Forget (French)

Passenger of **** - Staple Tape Worms On My Penis (Language)

A.M.D.A - **** The Rails (Language)

m1dy - Kamikaze

Also, the whole Extratone genre.

Feel free to close this thread.

Last edited by Gaborg; 04-23-2014 at 04:25 AM.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:53 AM
Chaotix's Avatar
3DS e-shop specialist.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Jose CA
Posts: 1,406
Default

Old 04-23-2014, 09:52 AM
dcv1979's Avatar
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,256
Default

Black's Friday song
__________________
Spoof!
Old 04-23-2014, 10:38 AM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

Old 04-24-2014, 01:01 AM
Trustedflipper8's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: thegamejournalist.weebly.com
Posts: 369
Default

....anything blood on the dance floor
__________________
thegamejournalist.weebly.com
Old 04-24-2014, 04:50 AM
Jedediah's Avatar
Wumbo
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the krusty krab
Posts: 800
Default

I hate like majority of the rap (except Slim Shady) out there. I also hate all those teen heartthrob boys like Justin Bieber and One Direction. Well, I don't mind that Five Seconds of Summer group because they're not super annoying.

THIS IS AN UNPOPULAR OPINION... I absolutely can't stand that stupid song Happy by Pharrell Williams. I never cared for it from the start, but I didn't hate it at first. AND THEN every five seconds that song would be playing on the radio and at this party I went to. Now I just can't tolerate it anymore.
__________________
I LIKE KRABBY PATTIES