Nintendo 3DS Forums

Mario 3DS Games General From Super Mario 3D Land to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, discuss the many Mario games available for the 3DS here!

super wario 3d land
Old 06-25-2012, 01:03 AM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default super wario 3d land

playing as luigi was awesome in sm3dl but wario and waluigi would have been a +.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Fluttershy!'s Avatar
pony
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Americuh
Posts: 1,968
Default

I dont see why not. Wario had Wario land games so he could have a 3d land.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 AM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default

thanks. sometimes i get upset because i am only 1 out of 2 kids who like wario in my school.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:10 AM
JTA777's Avatar
Don't mess with a bunny!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the Taguel
Posts: 760
Default

Wario would definitely get some money for Nintendo. I wonder why they haven't added Wario to the New Super Mario Bros. games yet. I mean he'd be fun to play as, and it'd be better than toad. Same for Waluigi.
__________________
Fight Mega Man; For Everlasting Peace!
Old 06-25-2012, 01:16 AM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default

why is wario not in new super mario bros wii! he is better than toads!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:17 AM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

Wario has his own set of series and the Mario Brothers have their own. Let's not mix those 2 up.

However, it would be interesting to see Wario in a 3D game again (but not Waluigi. Screw that filler crap character)
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2
Old 06-25-2012, 02:27 AM
GabCM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wario Ware is cool, but I would like to see a new Wario game like Wario Land or World.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:42 AM
3DS Player
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: On a farm near Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabCM View Post
Wario Ware is cool, but I would like to see a new Wario game like Wario Land or World.
If there is a new Wario platformer I REALLY want Waluigi in it. It'd be good to establish him as a character outside the sports/kart franchises.
__________________
1934-1215-1966
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Feel free to add me. If you do, send me a PM with your code please!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:56 AM
NoelX2's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 307
Default

There should be a new Wario Land. The games are amazing and are up to par with the Mario games.
__________________
FC: 3136-7060-6520
Old 06-25-2012, 03:06 AM
PikMan's Avatar
ピクミン グル
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Magic carpet ride.
Posts: 2,111
Default

Wario world for GC was actually a great game! Besides that, I find the character, most of his games, and everything he does, Extremely annoying and stupid. I would like to see Yoshi come back again!
__________________
~The Man In Black~-Hell Yeah! Pikmin 3WiiU!!!
Music's nothing without a Cowbell and a Keyboard!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:21 AM
3DS Player
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: On a farm near Lubbock, Texas
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabCM View Post
Wario Ware is cool, but I would like to see a new Wario game like Wario Land or World.
If there is a new Wario platformer I REALLY want Waluigi in it. It'd be good to establish him as a character outside the sports/kart franchises.
__________________
1934-1215-1966
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Feel free to add me. If you do, send me a PM with your code please!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:47 AM
Yuoke's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,541
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera1832 View Post
If there is a new Wario platformer I REALLY want Waluigi in it. It'd be good to establish him as a character outside the sports/kart franchises.
The whole point is that he is just meant to be in the spinoff games because he is a secondary rival for Luigi so it's evened out.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:57 AM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default

i had a idea... a sequel to wario world!

Added after 35 minutes:

pikman have you played warioware diy?!

Last edited by wariofan; 06-25-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:28 PM
supergamer's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In Your Pants
Posts: 1,407
Default

If they do that, then people will demand a waluigis mansion.
__________________
To view videos in signatures your post count must be 500 or greater. You currently do not have enough.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Fluttershy!'s Avatar
pony
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Americuh
Posts: 1,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
The whole point is that he is just meant to be in the spinoff games because he is a secondary rival for Luigi so it's evened out.
Everyone knows that. Luigi gets his own games and the Waluigi fan base says what about us? All Luigi really was created for is being player #2.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:15 PM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default

no i am not talking about a new game i mean wario and waluigi in super mario 3d land.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 1,072
Default

I miss the hats. The later Wario Land games focused on getting intentionally hit by creatures and using the "damage" they give you to get through an otherwise impassable space. I think the first one is still my favorite.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:02 PM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default

who are you?!
Old 06-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Devious3Ds
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any Wario Game after Super Mario Land 3 suck...Point blank
Old 06-25-2012, 05:11 PM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default

give me a point
Old 06-25-2012, 05:17 PM
twolfe52's Avatar
Tasmanian Wolfe
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas,Fort Worth........
Posts: 65
Default

They should make wario world 2..........
__________________
.................................................. .............
.................................................. .............
Old 06-25-2012, 05:19 PM
sonic the frog's Avatar
Blueish-Bomberish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,436
Default

Wario Party 10
__________________
Diggersby tho
Old 06-25-2012, 05:21 PM
PixelKnot's Avatar
Proud Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: U.S, Missouri
Posts: 4,108
Default

I would love to see this come true.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Devious3Ds
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wariofan View Post
give me a point
Old 06-26-2012, 02:40 AM
banjo3dsie's Avatar
No one is safe
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere and No where
Posts: 4,493
Default

I preferred the Wario Ware games over the platformers, D.I.Y being my favorite, I'd love another D.I.Y for the 3ds with a lot more customization, and more premade microgames as it started to lack in that side.
__________________
Always buy the game first to see if you will enjoy the demo.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:43 AM
Kokiri-Kid's Avatar
Derpkiri-Kid
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Derpland
Posts: 545
Default

I don't think waluigi would be fun but wario would be epic.
__________________
"Sanity is impossible like perfection, you needn't an explanation" -Igiari
Old 06-26-2012, 04:30 AM
Propeller Toad's Avatar
anticipating NSMB U!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toad Town, Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wariofan View Post
why is wario not in new super mario bros wii! he is better than toads!
Now, now...don't hate the Toads (though I do wish Toad himself was in alone rather than two generic Toads - I also don't mind Wario so all the power to him if he was playable as well).

To be honest, Wario should have been the star of NSMB2. That game would be a dream come true for both him and the Wario fans.
__________________
"Hey, Mario! Lots of people use something called a 'door' to go in and out of their houses... " - Toad, SMRPG
Old 06-26-2012, 04:36 AM
PikMan's Avatar
ピクミン グル
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Magic carpet ride.
Posts: 2,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wariofan View Post
i had a idea... a sequel to wario world!

Added after 35 minutes:

pikman have you played warioware diy?!
Yeah....I find it really loud, and annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious3Ds View Post
I got this on my Dsi.....Horrible and really short.
__________________
~The Man In Black~-Hell Yeah! Pikmin 3WiiU!!!
Music's nothing without a Cowbell and a Keyboard!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:51 AM
jono95's Avatar
It's pagan poetry.
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia.
Posts: 130
Default

It would be great to see a sequel to Wario World; I loved that game!
__________________
Friend Code: 0559-7199-4958
Feel free to add me, just let me know.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:15 AM
3DS_JAM9000
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I loved the Wario Ware DIY, if they made one in 3D i would totally get it. I love to make cool games with the DIT one, but to make games in 3D!!! Thats just awesome.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 1,072
Default

Ugh, Wario Ware. The GameCube Wario World would let you send a few trial levels of that to the GBA, so I tried them out, and I couldn't believe anybody at Nintendo thought that was a good idea for a game.

Maybe a smartphone app or a DSi Ware, but a cartridge-based game that you pay full cartridge price for? Just, WTF man.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 99
Default

I hope they do make a Wario land game for the 3DS.... but I don't think it's going to happen...
Old 06-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mexico,North California
Posts: 18
Default

Wario Sucks in my opinion and besides he already has his own game Series..
__________________
Mah 3DS FC:1590-5305-6994. Online Games i currently have is MK7 and KIU
Old 06-29-2012, 02:26 AM
Minato Namikaze's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,610
Default

I will give one a good reason why Wario and Waluigi aren't in the NSMB games.

Wario and Waluigi are the evil counterparts of Mario and Luigi, why would they help them on the quest to save Princess Peach?
Old 06-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
I will give one a good reason why Wario and Waluigi aren't in the NSMB games.

Wario and Waluigi are the evil counterparts of Mario and Luigi, why would they help them on the quest to save Princess Peach?
Why was Wario in Super Mario 64 DS then??
Old 06-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Thatsnicelikeice's Avatar
Improv Comedian
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario1992 View Post
Why was Wario in Super Mario 64 DS then??
Because that port was a joke, Original Super Mario 64 FTW!
Anyway Wario and Luigi actually crashed the party in that game.
__________________
The Revelation HAS BEGUN!
New Friend code :004439049108 Add me.

Last edited by Thatsnicelikeice; 06-29-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:26 AM
Gotrense's Avatar
hero of the universe
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hidden leaf village,pekipon,keron
Posts: 111
Default

i cant belive they thought that was even a game it sucked!
__________________
Even the DARKEST days can have a SUNRISE.FC: 1590-4872-8089
PokemonBlackFC:4851-5476-6257name:Kyaru
Old 06-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Subcon Toad's Avatar
Jigglypuff is da new Toad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I'm a girl. Not surprising.
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikMan View Post
Wario world for GC was actually a great game! Besides that, I find the character, most of his games, and everything he does, Extremely annoying and stupid. I would like to see Yoshi come back again!
My ears are already hurting from the thought of that.
__________________
2277-6763-3461
Old 06-29-2012, 02:41 PM
banjo3dsie's Avatar
No one is safe
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere and No where
Posts: 4,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario1992 View Post
Why was Wario in Super Mario 64 DS then??
He wasn't there to rescue peach, he was crashing a party and then wanted revenge on Bowser...
__________________
Always buy the game first to see if you will enjoy the demo.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:16 PM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subcon Toad View Post
My ears are already hurting from the thought of that.
I think he meant another Yoshi series, like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi Story.

Added after 2 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo3dsie View Post
He wasn't there to rescue peach, he was crashing a party and then wanted revenge on Bowser...
LIES
He was in it BECAUSE OF THE CAKE!!!


FREE CAKE!
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2

Last edited by DarkK; 06-29-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:20 PM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

I'd love to see a 3DS Wario Land. Hopefully the release of Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 is hinting at this possibility.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 06-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 1,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
I'd love to see a 3DS Wario Land. Hopefully the release of Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 is hinting at this possibility.
They're unloading the old software library onto virtual console regardless, but Wario is an established part of the Mario franchise now. Yeah, I'd like to see another Wario Land game. Another Super Princess Peach game too.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Kremer View Post
They're unloading the old software library onto virtual console regardless, but Wario is an established part of the Mario franchise now. Yeah, I'd like to see another Wario Land game. Another Super Princess Peach game too.
I really wish they'd pick up the pace. Wario Land is the only other eShop game I'd consider getting aside from Super Mario Land(my favorite Mario game). They could release GBA games too... some games that weren't included in the ambassador program.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 06-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Minato Namikaze's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
I really wish they'd pick up the pace. Wario Land is the only other eShop game I'd consider getting aside from Super Mario Land(my favorite Mario game). They could release GBA games too... some games that weren't included in the ambassador program.
They have hardly started releasing GBC games. Nintendo stated when the ambassador games came out, they had no plans on releasing them in th eShop. While, they probably do have plans because there is no point in making a game work and not selling it, they won't release in until the NES, SNES, GB, and GBC games have a decent library.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Amorden's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 111
Default

I'll just never understand why Wario wasn't the star of New Super Mario Bros 2, the game that's supposed to be completely about the coins. Who's more about the coins than Wario?
Old 07-05-2012, 11:49 PM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorden View Post
I'll just never understand why Wario wasn't the star of New Super Mario Bros 2, the game that's supposed to be completely about the coins. Who's more about the coins than Wario?
Why is not Wario the main star of a MARIO BROTHERS game!?!?!?!

The question is the answer to itself.
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2
Old 07-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Amorden's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkK View Post
Why is not Wario the main star of a MARIO BROTHERS game!?!?!?!

The question is the answer to itself.
because the name is set in stone before they make the game, right?

they could have given it a different name, i just feel like with this premise it would make more sense to me if they have the main character be wario instead of mario.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:10 AM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorden View Post
because the name is set in stone before they make the game, right?

they could have given it a different name, i just feel like with this premise it would make more sense to me if they have the main character be wario instead of mario.
DarkK's going to tell you to stop complaining and deal with it. Then type something in white text.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 07-06-2012, 12:14 AM
jono95's Avatar
It's pagan poetry.
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia.
Posts: 130
Default

^Hahahaha yes.

srsly tho, this should have been a wario game >_>
__________________
Friend Code: 0559-7199-4958
Feel free to add me, just let me know.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 1,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorden View Post
I'll just never understand why Wario wasn't the star of New Super Mario Bros 2, the game that's supposed to be completely about the coins. Who's more about the coins than Wario?
I know, right? The Wario Land games originated the idea of replaying levels entirely for the purpose of farming coins.

Because Wario is greedy and Mario/Luigi are not.

Maybe Nintendo is trying to return to the core of the series and dump all the spin-offs. I saw an article recently complaining that all the recent Mario games have gone back to the jump-on-a-flagpole level end, as opposed to the variety of level ends we got through SMB3 and SMW.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:02 PM
wario #1 fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 82
Default

great idea about new super mario bros 2! maybe wario and luigi are hiden characters!
Old 07-07-2012, 02:19 AM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wariofan View Post
great idea about new super mario bros 2! maybe wario and luigi are hiden characters!
wat .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
DarkK's going to tell you to stop complaining and deal with it. Then type something in white text.
I just love how you and MessedUpPancake can't get me off your minds =D

Thanks gaiz, wub u too <3
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2
Old 07-07-2012, 02:35 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Yes, it would be cool if NSMB2 was a Wario game, but it isn't, so there's really no point in continuously complaining that he isn't.

I really like Wario, so don't make me start disliking him now, because some of you guys are getting to be almost as bad as Waluigi fans complaining that he's not in MK7. Waluigi sucks!
Old 07-07-2012, 07:24 PM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Doopliss View Post
Yes, it would be cool if NSMB2 was a Wario game, but it isn't, so there's really no point in continuously complaining that he isn't.

I really like Wario, so don't make me start disliking him now, because some of you guys are getting to be almost as bad as Waluigi fans complaining that he's not in MK7. Waluigi sucks!
Oh no! Wouldn't want you to start disliking a fictional character! And you of all people Doopliss! I can't bare sharing my opinion if you're going to be displeased!

Seriously, you and DarkK can get off your high horses. No one cares that we complain and no one cares that you're tired of it. If anything, complaining is what gets things done. The lack of complaining(and folks like yourself and DarkK wanting to shut people up) is the reason the world is ****.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 07-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Amorden's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Doopliss View Post
Yes, it would be cool if NSMB2 was a Wario game, but it isn't, so there's really no point in continuously complaining that he isn't.

I really like Wario, so don't make me start disliking him now, because some of you guys are getting to be almost as bad as Waluigi fans complaining that he's not in MK7. Waluigi sucks!
I like going into other peoples threads to complain too, it's fun.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Minato Namikaze's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,610
Default

Let us complain that New Super MARIO BROS. 2 is a game with MARIO.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:00 PM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
Oh no! Wouldn't want you to start disliking a fictional character! And you of all people Doopliss! I can't bare sharing my opinion if you're going to be displeased!

Seriously, you and DarkK can get off your high horses. No one cares that we complain and no one cares that you're tired of it. If anything, complaining is what gets things done. The lack of complaining(and folks like yourself and DarkK wanting to shut people up) is the reason the world is ****.
I have a horse now? Thanks! I wuuuuv you too :3

Oh, so now me and Doopliss are the reason the world is ****, huh? Just because you are b**ching about something that people have been b**ching since the reveal of the game doesn't mean we are ruinning the world, kiddo. I can use your same argument against ya: No one cares that Wario is not in the game and no one cares that you complainers want him in it.

There's a difference between sharing an opinion and downright b**ching. Because that's what you guys have been doing all this months. "WAAA Y U NO WARIO GAEM!!!?!?!?!?" "THIS GAME SUCKS BECAUSE IT HAS NO WARIO IN IT!!!" "THIS SHOULD BE WARIO LAND 6!!!"

If complaining actually got things done, Sonic's eyes would be black in Sonic 4.Your complains are, in a nutshell, that the character's cap is red instead of yellow.
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2

Last edited by DarkK; 07-07-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:11 PM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

*looks at DarkK's profile*

Age: 16

...lol k DarkK you win.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 07-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Minato Namikaze's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
*looks at DarkK's profile*

Age: 16

...lol k DarkK you win.
Yeah, cause age = everything. Who knows how old you are, but just because one is older, doesn't mean that they are smarter/ more mature. I am assuming you are older then DarkK, otherwise you wouldn't have said that. Unless you are younger and don't want to debate with someone older than yourself. Go ahead, check my profile for my age. Oh wait... you can't because of people like you that worry about age. ?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:22 PM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
*looks at DarkK's profile*

Age: 16

...lol k DarkK you win.
Perfect, unbreakable argument right there.
When you are ready to give me arguments as to why mindless complaining will get Nintendo to cancel a game that is going to be released next month and make your precious Wario Land 6, give me a call
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2
Old 07-07-2012, 11:28 PM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
Yeah, cause age = everything. Who knows how old you are, but just because one is older, doesn't mean that they are smarter/ more mature. I am assuming you are older then DarkK, otherwise you wouldn't have said that. Unless you are younger and don't want to debate with someone older than yourself. Go ahead, check my profile for my age. Oh wait... you can't because of people like you that worry about age. ?
Sigh.

I brought up his age simply because behind all that negative attitude,harsh remarks and sarcasm is a hapless, unhappy young man. He carries a double standard about everything he talks about; whatever he says is bond and okay, but when you say something, he has to insult you and generally be negative about whatever you say. He attempts to take out the anger from his first world problems on unsuspecting members of a online forum. Who which are mostly his age and younger and don't have quite the understanding of how all the things around them work. Meanwhile DarkK does and tries to "teach" them through being insulting and sarcastic.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 07-07-2012, 11:32 PM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
Sigh.

I brought up his age simply because behind all that negative attitude,harsh remarks and sarcasm is a hapless, unhappy young man. He carries a double standard about everything he talks about; whatever he says is bond and okay, but when you say something, he has to insult you and generally be negative about whatever you say. He attempts to take out the anger from his first world problems on unsuspecting members of a online forum. Who which are mostly his age and younger and don't have quite the understanding of how all the things around them work. Meanwhile DarkK does and tries to "teach" them through being insulting and sarcastic.
You know, i could simply say "Cool Story, brah" but I think I need to answer this.

Hey man, if you thing something I said is wrong, you can always disagree with me. The problem is that all you guys do that with is mindless complaining that will get you nowhere, because the game is going to be released next month. If you can't take different opinions, you shouldn't even be on a forum in the first place.

You see, Doopliss has nothing to do with your anger towards me, and you start to "attack" him/her as you think I am with sarcasm and how he/she's on a high horse and stuff. He/She simply thinks that this whole complaining over the color of the character's hat is silly and even said that it would be cool if he was in the game, what's wrong with that?

Also, you are being a hypocrite, since you also are using sarcasm in most of your posts :3
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2

Last edited by DarkK; 07-07-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:38 PM
JTA777's Avatar
Don't mess with a bunny!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the Taguel
Posts: 760
Default

um...So back to the Super Wario 3D Land idea...
__________________
Fight Mega Man; For Everlasting Peace!
Old 07-07-2012, 11:40 PM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

Really hope they do make it and soon. With some jazzy music and hilarious voice work
I really don't want another WarioWare game...
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 07-07-2012, 11:43 PM
DarkK's Avatar
Ex-Pony Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,427
Default

I'll just quote my other post, since I don't really have anything else to say about that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkK View Post
Wario has his own set of series and the Mario Brothers have their own. Let's not mix those 2 up.

However, it would be interesting to see Wario in a 3D game again (but not Waluigi. Screw that filler crap character)
__________________
Nintendo ID (Wii U): DarkKRPG
Nintendo ID (3DS): DarkK2
Old 07-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Minato Namikaze's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,610
Default

Why is this thread still even open though? Wario isn't Mario but is in the Mario section. Also, all of this is just hopes and dreams. I think if I made a thread called "Minato Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 17" it would be closed, as it is just my hopes (Even though that would not make sense, as Minato is just a character in Naruto).
Old 07-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Amorden's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
(Even though that would not make sense, as Minato is just a character in Naruto).
true, but i would SO play that game. gotta <3 the fourth

and anyway i would LOVE to see a new wario game, i feel like it would just look so right in 3D. Hopefully it'll come out eventually, but with what we know is in the works now I doubt it would be any time soon

and sorry for the train wreck of off topic madness, i may have kind of started that up, sorry >.<

Last edited by Amorden; 07-08-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:44 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

I know the argument seems to be over, but I feel the need to say something since I had angry posts directed at me for no good reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkK View Post
You see, Doopliss has nothing to do with your anger towards me, and you start to "attack" him/her as you think I am with sarcasm and how he/she's on a high horse and stuff. He/She simply thinks that this whole complaining over the color of the character's hat is silly and even said that it would be cool if he was in the game, what's wrong with that?
That's pretty much what I was thinking when I read IkeFE's angry post directed at me.

I never said anyone had to shut up, STOP complaining and having opinions, I just said there was no point in continuously complaining... and in fact, yes, I also was agreeing this would have been cool if it was a Wario game, but it's not gonna happen.

Oh well, if people want to complain, they can complain all they like, if that's what they really want to do here. :/

Oh, and just because nobody else has said anything about it, it doesn't mean nobody else finds the complaining, as I said, almost as bad as Waluigi fans complaining he's not in MK7 and wanting over 9000 Waluigi games made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
*looks at DarkK's profile*

Age: 16

...lol k DarkK you win.
It seems like you're a bit obsessed with DarkK.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:09 AM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Doopliss View Post
It seems like you're a bit obsessed with DarkK.
Because I looked at his profile? >_>

Really kids, you're sweet. But I'm not wasting energy arguing with childish tempers over the internet. You know it all's can be "right" and like each other's negativity. When you realize you gain nothing from it or being right about EVERYTHING, I'll speak with you then.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 07-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Thatsnicelikeice's Avatar
Improv Comedian
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
Sigh.

I brought up his age simply because behind all that negative attitude,harsh remarks and sarcasm is a hapless, unhappy young man. He carries a double standard about everything he talks about; whatever he says is bond and okay, but when you say something, he has to insult you and generally be negative about whatever you say. He attempts to take out the anger from his first world problems on unsuspecting members of a online forum. Who which are mostly his age and younger and don't have quite the understanding of how all the things around them work. Meanwhile DarkK does and tries to "teach" them through being insulting and sarcastic.
The first sign of losing an argument is to completely disregard the argument like your comment.
__________________
The Revelation HAS BEGUN!
New Friend code :004439049108 Add me.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:20 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,241
Default

Huh. Another 3d wario land.

Being that the first 3d wario land was a fantastic game... On VIRTUAL BOY...


Somehow I hope this becomes a reality some day.

Huh. Virtual boy could totally be on the 3ds virtual console.

All like, 3 good games that were released for it.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Thatsnicelikeice's Avatar
Improv Comedian
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
Because I looked at his profile? >_>

Really kids, you're sweet. But I'm not wasting energy arguing with childish tempers over the internet. You know it all's can be "right" and like each other's negativity. When you realize you gain nothing from it or being right about EVERYTHING, I'll speak with you then.
Acting like a big shot because you're of older age just shows immaturity, and it makes people lose respect of you.
__________________
The Revelation HAS BEGUN!
New Friend code :004439049108 Add me.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Subcon Toad's Avatar
Jigglypuff is da new Toad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I'm a girl. Not surprising.
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Doopliss View Post
Oh, and just because nobody else has said anything about it, it doesn't mean nobody else finds the complaining, as I said, almost as bad as Waluigi fans complaining he's not in MK7 and wanting over 9000 Waluigi games made.
D'aw man! I was about to say that. After I stopped ranting about Mario Kart 7's lack of Dry Bones and got over it, I come across this argument and all these people wanting Wario and complaining how he wasn't in SM3DL. It makes me realize how immature I sounded by complaining about MK7's lack of characters. It won't get you anywhere. All Nintendo wants is the ?.
__________________
2277-6763-3461
Old 07-08-2012, 02:25 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
Because I looked at his profile? >_>

Really kids, you're sweet. But I'm not wasting energy arguing with childish tempers over the internet. You know it all's can be "right" and like each other's negativity. When you realize you gain nothing from it or being right about EVERYTHING, I'll speak with you then.
Yeah, that's why you replied to my post. :P

Kids? Childish tempers? Know-it-alls? Being right about everything? lol.

I've seen enough arguments to know when someone knows when they've lost. They make failed attempts to be witty and look like they don't care.

You're coming across as immature and butthurt.

Well, anyways, I'd like a Wario game like Shake It/Shake Dimension. I love the art style of it.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:28 AM
IkeFE's Avatar
Bookworm
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Meta City
Posts: 288
Default

What argument did I lose again? If you notice, when I made my point about DarkK, he ignored it. Obviously I'm right about something.

I say know it all's because you act as if you know everything I do. I say things because I lost an argument; I'm obsessed with DarkK(which you still fail to explain); I make "angry" posts. Why not back up your accusations and name calling since I'm so immature and butthurt.
__________________
"That may be so but I still don't like you!"
Old 07-08-2012, 03:14 AM
☆Peanut's Avatar
Ooohh banana!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Potatoland
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeFE View Post
What argument did I lose again? If you notice, when I made my point about DarkK, he ignored it. Obviously I'm right about something.

I say know it all's because you act as if you know everything I do. I say things because I lost an argument; I'm obsessed with DarkK(which you still fail to explain); I make "angry" posts. Why not back up your accusations and name calling since I'm so immature and butthurt.
Just because someone ignores something you've said, it doesn't mean you were right. Maybe DarkK just couldn't be bothered? I didn't bother to explain why I said you seemed obsessed with DarkK because it was mostly just a joke. But since you want an explanation...

I was merely making an observation, based on an earlier post, where you were bringing up DarkK's actions "DarkK's going to tell you to stop complaining and deal with it. Then type something in white text." and the fact you went to his profile to check his details. Which by the way, should have nothing to do with the argument. Just came across as a bit obsessive to me.

Saying stuff like "folks like DarkK and I are the reason why the world is ****" comes across as angry to me, especially since I never said anyone should shut up and can't have an opinion. You just took what I said in the worst way possible, something someone who is probably angry would do.

As for why I said you come across as immature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatsnicelikeice View Post
Acting like a big shot because you're of older age just shows immaturity, and it makes people lose respect of you.
What this guy said explains it. Also, it makes you look butthurt by continuing to argue after you you just said you weren't going to waste energy arguing on the internet and just assuming everyone is younger than you.

Anyways, if you're not obsessed, angry, immature or butthurt, then okay... but, it's just how you've been coming across. If you have anything else to say, then go for it, but I don't have anymore to say and wont continue this any further because stuff like this, is what gets threads locked, people banned and infracted.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:29 AM
JTA777's Avatar
Don't mess with a bunny!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the Taguel
Posts: 760
Default

Everyone just stop. None of you are being mature fighting over something so dumb.
__________________
Fight Mega Man; For Everlasting Peace!

Last edited by JTA777; 07-08-2012 at 03:31 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:32 AM
Bon's Avatar
Bon Bon is offline
テキテケテキですか?
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,429
Default

I'll go ahead and lock this because it's sort of gotten off track and the original subject matter was dumb to begin with.
Also because everyone knows a Super Waluigi 3D Land would be much better.