Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > General > The Lounge > Forum Games

Forum Games Play forum games with fellow members.

Pok?mon Text Adventures
Old 01-05-2013, 04:46 AM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default Pok?mon Text Adventures

Ok, pretty simple, I'll give you (the players) information about where you are. You give an idea as to what you should do next. (serious suggestions please, I'll accept nonserious suggestions if they make me laugh.) Anyway, it'll contain basic things you'd expect to see in a Pok?mon game, and a decent storyline.
You will also be able to have other people join your party.
Before we begin, I need you to answer some questions. (I need at least 4 people to respond) How you answer these questions will change how our hero will act, resond, and percieve the world He/She is in.

Q/A
1. Boy/Girl

2. Name (of hero)

3. Favorite Type

4. 3 adjectives to describe you

5. Favorite Nintendo Series

6. Dream Occupation

7. Biggest flaw about self

8. Special Talent

9. Favorite color

10. Faced with enemy, you A) worry you may lose. B) toy with enemy. C) crush anyone in your path. D) calmly take charge. E) invite enemy to lunch

Alright, if you have any questions, VM me. Other in game events/things will be explained in-game upon discovery. I'll try to update daily.

Sooooooo, Begin!!
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:39 AM
LOLMaster87's Avatar
Don't Touch That Dial!!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Too the left. Take it back there y'all. One hop this time.
Posts: 25
Default

1.Boy
2.Me
3.Fire
4. ass kicker, champion, winner
5.Legend Of Zelda
6.IT Specialist
7.pass
8.Being Epic
9.Blue
10.D)
__________________
"QUIT CAMPING YOU N00B!!!!!" -Me On Call Of Duty
Old 01-06-2013, 02:14 AM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

1. Boy
2. JAM9000
3. Fire
4. Brave, Leader, Helpful
5. Mario
6. Architect
7. Nothing
8. Fast thinker/Good thinker
9. Green
10. D
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 PM
DylPickle's Avatar
Collector of hats
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 494
Default

1.Boy
2.DylPickle
3.Fire
4. Funny, brave, good friend
5. Legend Of Zelda
6. NBA player
7.pass
8.Drawing
9. Orange
10. D
__________________
Luigi's #1 fan!
3DS FC:248349669218
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 PM
sonic the frog's Avatar
Blueish-Bomberish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,436
Default

1.Boy
2.Plato
3.Dragon
4.Taker of names, ass kicker, game maker
5.Pokemon
6.Attorney
7.Nothing
8.Video Games
9.Purple
10.C
__________________
Diggersby tho
Old 01-06-2013, 08:27 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

-Prologue-
Things used to be great in Kanto, but not anymore. Some villainous mastermind destroyed the PC storage system, and is now using pok?mon as tools of destruction. Cities have crumbled, and refugees have managed to escape into the smaller towns. Word is that this is happening in other regions, and that an underground supergroup has come to form from the destruction to take down this mysterious psychopath. Apparently they've been gathering young heroes to go into battle and end this war.
-End Prologue

-Chapter 1 Book 1-

The sunlight wakes you from a deep sleep. You're in your room, which is really in need of some cleaning, when you realize that, for some reason you can't remember anything about the previous couple of days. Yoi decide your mom must be up by now and wonder if you should check on her. (she's not been well for a while).

What do you do?
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

I go to my mom first, but ill keep in mind that my room needs to be cleaned
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:15 AM
LOLMaster87's Avatar
Don't Touch That Dial!!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Too the left. Take it back there y'all. One hop this time.
Posts: 25
Default

I realise that my mother is more important than a clean room
__________________
"QUIT CAMPING YOU N00B!!!!!" -Me On Call Of Duty
Old 01-07-2013, 03:06 AM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

You decide to check on your mom. You get to the bottom of the stairs and there she is, making breakfast. You wonder how bad it is right now, if she'll even recognize you, or even what year she'll think it is. While you ponder this she notices you, and says
"It's about time you got up, really Plato, think you could sleep the day away. Your fathers not back yet, and a package has arrived for you. It's in next to the endmstand, but you'll need to have some food and clean that room before you can open it"
You realize that, today won't be so bad, she can remember you and think clearly. Aside from the fact your father died 3 years ago, everything seems normal.

what do you do now?
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

I eat my food, then after I run up to my room to clean it. Since i really want to know whats in that package, I dont do a fabulous job on cleaning my room. Hoping that my mom wont notice, I go downstairs to open that mysterious package.
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:25 PM
LOLMaster87's Avatar
Don't Touch That Dial!!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Too the left. Take it back there y'all. One hop this time.
Posts: 25
Default

i eat my breakfast and i go upstairs and pile all my junk in my closet
__________________
"QUIT CAMPING YOU N00B!!!!!" -Me On Call Of Duty
Old 01-07-2013, 11:17 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

You begin to eat the amazing breakfast sitting before you, but you can't eat it all so you add "leftovers" to your inventory, and head upstairs. As you clean you stumble into an old backpack, that while useful in theory, has no purpose to you. While cleaning you find 500 pok? in a pocket of an old pair of pants. You also find 5 pok?balls and a premier ball. Guess good things can come from cleaning. Everything else is just junk so you shove it into your closet. Before you head back you remember that ypu should let your Dratini out of it's pok?ball.
-Would you like to give Dratini a nickname?-
You go back down Pok?ball in hand and you hesitate, but decide to put your newly found items into your backpack since your still carrying it around. You search for the package and though its rather small you can tell it must be important. You tear open the box and find this small device. Your mom comes to see out of curiosity.
"Oh, it's from THEM, I don't know what they want with you. Your father was the one they did business with. Well, read the card!"
You go to pick up the card.The card reads as follows:

"Plato, there isn't much time, we need you to help us. Push the "RED" button."

Before you can do anything you hear a television announcement.

"This is your anchorman, Terry Gant, with some breaking news. Another city in kanto has been attacked. Cerulean, after 2 weeks of fighting off the mysterious man, has fallen. Upon questioning, leading general and gym leader Misty had this to say,
"I don't know who is causing this pain, but it must be stopped!"
Thank you Misty, back to you Janice""Well in weather, toda......"
The voice fades away as you try to decide what to do next.

-------------------------
Inventory: Leftovers, Pok?ballx5, Premier ball, Unnamed device
Pok?mon: Dratini
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:27 PM
LOLMaster87's Avatar
Don't Touch That Dial!!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Too the left. Take it back there y'all. One hop this time.
Posts: 25
Default

i go to see my fathers partner and i eat my leftovers on the way
__________________
"QUIT CAMPING YOU N00B!!!!!" -Me On Call Of Duty
Old 01-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

-Gives Dratini a Nickname-............INITARD
__________________

I first hesitate, but then i figure i have nothing else to do but push the "Red" button.

-------------------------
Inventory: Leftovers, Pok?ballx5, Premier ball, Unnamed device
Pok?mon: INITARD
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:48 AM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

You press the "RED" button, suddenly the room starts spinning. Wait, that's not the room, its you.
----------------
You wake up in a strange building, you can't tell for sure but you think possibly underground. You see a large table with 5 chairs around it. From the 1st chair an older man steps out, and begins to explain.

"We Are THEM (the Team of Honorable Elderly Men). This is what we call the "Entralink". We serve to protect the population in all of the regions. Your father used to help us and with him we nearly had the identy of the man behind these attacks. We believe you may be able to hel-"
You stop him to bring to his attention that 2 of the men present were not elderly, and 1 is not a man.

"We know it's misleading, but it sounded more mysterious" The taller somewhat distracted man

The older man continues
"Anyway, we believe you can help us. You know Gym leaders right? They are sort of neutral in this war, they help whoever can defeat them in battle. If you can beat the gym leaders, they can give us clues to who is behind it all. They can't tell us themselves, because they were defeated by whoever is doing this. Will you help us?"
Leftovers is a held item in the pokemon games and restores hp at the end of each turn-


-------------------
Inventory: Leftovers, Pok?ballx5, Premier Ball, unnamed device
Pok?mon: (Initard?)
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Eld's Avatar
Eld Eld is offline
is credit to team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the forest...in sacred elven lands. {Portugal}
Posts: 826
Default

Can me join?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky#13 View Post
Ok, pretty simple, I'll give you (the players) information about where you are. You give an idea as to what you should do next. (serious suggestions please, I'll accept nonserious suggestions if they make me laugh.) Anyway, it'll contain basic things you'd expect to see in a Pok?mon game, and a decent storyline.
You will also be able to have other people join your party.
Before we begin, I need you to answer some questions. (I need at least 4 people to respond) How you answer these questions will change how our hero will act, resond, and percieve the world He/She is in.

Q/A
1. Boy/Girl

2. Name (of hero)

3. Favorite Type

4. 3 adjectives to describe you

5. Favorite Nintendo Series

6. Dream Occupation

7. Biggest flaw about self

8. Special Talent

9. Favorite color

10. Faced with enemy, you A) worry you may lose. B) toy with enemy. C) crush anyone in your path. D) calmly take charge. E) invite enemy to lunch

Alright, if you have any questions, VM me. Other in game events/things will be explained in-game upon discovery. I'll try to update daily.

Sooooooo, Begin!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:21 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

Anyone can join at anytime, by following the current flow and posting what the hero should do next.
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

I decide to help THEM

(BTW, INITARD is Dratini backwards)
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:55 PM
DylPickle's Avatar
Collector of hats
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 494
Default

I ask them some questions, then I decide to help them.
__________________
Luigi's #1 fan!
3DS FC:248349669218
Old 01-10-2013, 03:58 AM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

You ask about several different things, and they seem to take pride in your curiosity.

-They begin to explain that, battles are different now. They explain that, due to the downfall of the PC storage system, you can't catch more than you can carry. Because of this the limit is increased from 6 pokemon to 9. I'll explain catching pokemon after a quick demonstration of how to battle-
The woman and the old man enter a demonstrative battle.

"All right Oak, let's get this over with, Go Charmander"

"Ok, Juniper, Go Bulbasaur"

---At the beginning of the battle pick 2 tactics you wish to perform---

Charmander use "Growl" and follow it with "Tackle"

Professor Juniper chose Growl and Tackle

"Bulbasaur return, Go Squirtle, use "Bubble"

Professor Oak switched pokemon and used Bubble

"That's the general idea" stated the man you now know as Professor Oak.

They discuss catching pokemon. "Lowering it's hp, and adding a status effect usually make it easier, but there is never a guarantee. That is all we can help you with now. Everything else will be taught when the time comes. Now, press the "Green" button to return to wherever you were."

What do you do now


----------------------
Inventory: Leftovers, Pok?ballx5, Premier Ball, Unnamed Device

Pok?mon: INITARD: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave

Pok?:500

Lvl:5
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:18 AM
Gotrense's Avatar
hero of the universe
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hidden leaf village,pekipon,keron
Posts: 111
Default

1.Boy
2.Kyaru
3.Fire
4.Shares Lovable connections with pok?mon, Adventurous,Good friend.
5.Legend of Zelda
6.The greatest ninja ever.
7.N/A
8.Everytime he battles he gets better and better and his byond with his pok?mon grows.
9.Blue

Added after 5 minutes:

l take another look then press the green button.
__________________
Even the DARKEST days can have a SUNRISE.FC: 1590-4872-8089
PokemonBlackFC:4851-5476-6257name:Kyaru

Last edited by Gotrense; 01-10-2013 at 05:18 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Eld's Avatar
Eld Eld is offline
is credit to team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the forest...in sacred elven lands. {Portugal}
Posts: 826
Default

Q/A
1. Boy/Girl
Boy

2. Name (of hero)
Elessar

3. Favorite Type
Flying

4. 3 adjectives to describe you
unstable
helpfull
smart

5. Favorite Nintendo Series
Zelda

6. Dream Occupation
Be an explorer.

7. Biggest flaw about self
Easy rage mode


8. Special Talent
Uses movie quotes express emotions


9. Favorite color
Dark blue

10. Faced with enemy, you A) worry you may lose. B) toy with enemy. C) crush anyone in your path. D) calmly take charge. E) invite enemy to lunch




Does this answear your question?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:38 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

You decide to pull some quick detective work before you leave, You notice something shiny in the corner and go to pick it up, ----You got a Trivia Ball-----
A special ball of my own design that can catch without fail if you can answer 6 trivia Q's about the pokemon you are faced with.

With nothing else to do, you push the "GREEN" button. ------------------------

Back in your house now, you realize you must explain to your mother that you are leaving for a while. She'll probably forget. Should you just leave instead?

What do you do now?

-----------------------------
Inventory: Pok?ballx5, Premier Ball, Trivia Ball, Unnamed Device, Leftovers

Pok?mon: INITARD: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave

Pok?:500
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Eld's Avatar
Eld Eld is offline
is credit to team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the forest...in sacred elven lands. {Portugal}
Posts: 826
Default

Tell mom that you are sorry, but you must leave.
But she shouldn't worry, her son is an ass kicker!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:00 AM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

You explain that you must leave, but have trouble, because she's not really listening. You continue to explain that she should not worry, because you can handle for yourself and someone will stop by to check on her. She's too busy staring at the box that Unnamed Device came from, and you ask her why.

"It says C-Gear. The thing is called a C-Gear. I was trying to figure out what happened to A and B."

-facepalm-

On that note you decide it best to just go outside into town.


Ypu are now in "Pallet Town". It's relatively small even for a refuge town.

Where would you like to go?

------------------------------
Inventory: Pok?ballx5, Premier Ball, Trivia Ball, C-Gear, Leftovers

Pok?mon: INITARD; Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave

Pok?:500
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Eld's Avatar
Eld Eld is offline
is credit to team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the forest...in sacred elven lands. {Portugal}
Posts: 826
Default

Into the wild!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

Train my INITARD!

(Sorry i havent posted in a while, ive been very busy)
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:33 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

You are ready to exit Pallet Town when a friend stops you and asks where you are going, resulting in a long explanation. Your friend, (Insert Name Here), asks you to follow her to her house. She has some items and information that may be useful.

What will you do now?


---------------------
Inventory: Unchanged
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

(Her name is: Abby)

Follow her to her house, i guess...
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:46 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

Sorry I was editing my post, because I was not supposed to have hit post reply, yet. :P


You follow Abby
to her house. She gives you a map of Kanto and challenges you to a battle.
She wants to come with you, you accept the battle, but don't extend an invitation to your party. Let's see how she handles herself in battle.
Abby sends out Vulpix (Nickname?)

---------------------------------
Inventory:Leftovers, C-Gear, Pok?ballx5, Premier Ball, Trivia Ball, Map

Pok?/Pok?mon: Unchanged
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Teh_MysterE_Box's Avatar
Mystery Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mystery
Posts: 130
Default

Whats with the winking?

Anyway, Abby doesnt give a nickname to her pokemon. Now i start to battle. Lets get it on!
__________________
[Signature For Rent - Your Ad Here]
Call 911-9111 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:24 AM
LOLMaster87's Avatar
Don't Touch That Dial!!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Too the left. Take it back there y'all. One hop this time.
Posts: 25
Default

(Nickname: horse thing)
Lets Battle!
__________________
"QUIT CAMPING YOU N00B!!!!!" -Me On Call Of Duty
Old 01-24-2013, 04:48 AM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

Ok, I guess I'll be controling the battles.


You send out INITARD and go into battle.

You feel a strange, yet faint energy. You tell INITARD to use thunder wave and wrap. Giving you a distinct advantage. Abby's Vulpix uses ember in retaliation, and you feel it. At first your not sure, but you definitely felt the heat radiating from the ember. You know you have to end this battle as quickly as possible. That doesn't prove to be difficult, and you win easily. After the battle, you ask Abby about why you felt what INITARD felt, and what the energy was. She explains that, some trainers share a special bond with their pok?mon. Some of these few also can have some kind of ability that increases their own pok?mon's stats or decrease their opponents' pok?mon's stats. The abilities vary and grow in strength with experience. Speaking of, you've gained some of that by battling.


In order to find out what ability you have, you'll have to battle more.

Will you let Abby join you?


Are you ready to leave Pallet Town?
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Eld's Avatar
Eld Eld is offline
is credit to team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the forest...in sacred elven lands. {Portugal}
Posts: 826
Default

No don?t take her!

Now leave the town!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:10 AM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

Unfortunately before you can make up your mind, Vulpix lights the house on fire. Tragic, of all things it could've been, you're done in by a house fire. Our villain wins and will not be brought down. His greed destroys the planet, galexy, universe, society, life, and space-time. Book 1 ends in chapter 1 and the sequels were never written. Thank you all for playing, (or not playing in this case). Without participation the story dies and so does our hero.



.................................................. ....
Inventory: Scorched food, Pok?ball remains, Kanto Map Ashes.
Pok?mon: Dried Dragon Skin
Ability: Undiscovered


THE END

May as well have the thread locked.
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Eld's Avatar
Eld Eld is offline
is credit to team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the forest...in sacred elven lands. {Portugal}
Posts: 826
Default

what the...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:52 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

I killed it, because I didn't have enough participation. I will not update this thread for just 1 person. So I've terminated my project and am giving up on it. I have better things to spend my time on. College is coming up and I have scholarship applications to fill out.
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Eld's Avatar
Eld Eld is offline
is credit to team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the forest...in sacred elven lands. {Portugal}
Posts: 826
Default

I'm ust saying, you could have killed it in a more awesome way.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:02 PM
You feelin' Lucky?
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 672
Default

I was going to say he got sniped down by a low level minion of the villain, which guess I can safely reveal as

Spoiler!


Oh well, it doesn't matter.


Got to go to school. :/
__________________
I used to be an adventurer like yourself...
until I took a Rollout to the knee.