Nintendo 3DS Forums

Nintendo 3DS Games Talk about the games on the Nintendo 3DS.

Cut The Rope
Old 04-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SA, Australia
Posts: 51
Default Cut The Rope

Cut the rope: triple treat came out in Aus a few days ago, I bought mine online from Jb Hi-Fi

Has any of you bought this yet? I think it's a good game but not much difference to any of the other cut the rope games but if you're used to playing it on Win 8 then it will seem too small
Old 04-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 20
Default

Wait, they have an app game on the 3DS? How much does it cost?
Old 04-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victini998 View Post
Wait, they have an app game on the 3DS? How much does it cost?
Last time I checked, that Cut The Rope compilation on the 3DS is $30.

That, and an "app" game on the 3DS is nothing new. An Angry Birds compilation is available for that as well, since a while.

Last edited by Gaborg; 04-07-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaborg View Post
Last time I checked, that Cut The Rope compilation on the 3DS is $30.

That, and an "app" game on the 3DS is nothing new. An Angry Birds compilation is available for that as well, since a while.
$30 seems like a bad price when you could get it on the phones for much much less.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victini998 View Post
$30 seems like a bad price when you could get it on the phones for much much less.
That's 3DS game pricing for ya!
Old 04-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SA, Australia
Posts: 51
Default

It's called Cut The Rope: Triple Treat it's all three versions of the game in one and I think there is extra content too, and there is also Angry Birds Star Wars on 3DS