Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > General > The Lounge > Forum Games

Forum Games Play forum games with fellow members.

3DSF- Mafia II - Game Thread
Old 07-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default 3DSF- Mafia II - Game Thread

The game has started! I've sent a PM to all players, containing they're role and a link to this thread. Post here to confirm you got them, please.

Peoples Status':

In-Game-Character ~ Yankee ~ Was strangled on Night Zero
Hydro jin ~ X-ray ~ Was executed on Day One
Scizor ~ Uniform ~ Stabbed on Night One
Joba ~ Hotel ~Shot on Night One

Snail- Alive
Nedcone- Alive
PaperToad3ds- Alive
Lexie- Alive
Mikegreece13- Alive
BMO- Alive
Noddles- Alive
Sonic260- Alive
Eha081- Alive
Tekka- Alive
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie

Last edited by Lucci; 07-18-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Scizor's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,314
Default

I vote to lynch Snail.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

The game's still in night zero.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-17-2014, 11:56 AM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

The defense is ready, Your Honor.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-17-2014, 12:39 PM
sonic260's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Terca Lumireis
Posts: 760
Default

Just got my role. First time playing, so I'll try not to screw anything up...
__________________
"Ideas are only stupid if they fail. And ideas fail once they have been given up on.
Old 07-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Jex's Avatar
Jex Jex is offline
Master Transmutter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,735
Default

Ready to gooo
__________________
Endure.......Take over....
Old 07-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

Rawr.....!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-17-2014, 02:39 PM
eha081's Avatar
Duck
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 348
Default

Hai .
__________________
Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you over there. Have you, like... got any grapes?
Old 07-17-2014, 03:05 PM
MikeGreece13's Avatar
Stand, Bow, Aye!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iraklion, Crete, Greece
Posts: 2,443
Default

Here I am !
Old 07-17-2014, 04:18 PM
PaperToad3ds's Avatar
Go Mario!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 403
Default

Lets do this!!!
__________________
Toads are awesome
Old 07-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Ready, hopefully the innocent team doesn't screw me over like last time :P.
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-17-2014, 04:45 PM
BMO's Avatar
BMO BMO is offline
Persona 5 never
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,469
Default

Ready! ,
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Snail's Avatar
Row Row Fight da Powa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alcatraz Island
Posts: 2,008
Default

Im here and sciz wants to lynch me already -_-

y u do dis buddy
__________________
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Old 07-17-2014, 06:19 PM
MikeGreece13's Avatar
Stand, Bow, Aye!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iraklion, Crete, Greece
Posts: 2,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedcone View Post
Ready, hopefully the innocent team doesn't screw me over like last time :P.
Wasn't really the team, it was just me XD I'll try to think more about my decisions this time
Old 07-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

TIME TO START!
Welcome to Knocktown! Population 15 (-14) How did that happen? I?ll tell ya the story, I guess. By the way, the name?s Miko.
Spoiler!


It started a 2 weeks ago. I woke up, and got ready to ride down the town and deliver all the newspapers, but as I was glancing over the front page, the headliner caught my eye:
?GOVERNOR YANKEE STRANGLED LAST NIGHT. ALL ADULT CITIZENS MEET AT TOWN BELL?
Spoiler!

Later that day, the bell rang. The meeting had started. I ran to the window to see inside (I wasn?t old enough to participate.) Anywho, I knew someone was gonna die.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF NIGHT ZERO. DAY ONE STARTS NOW. START LYNCHING PEOPLE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: You have 20 hours to vote. Also, your lynch vote is final, I?d start discussion before accusing someone randomly

Oh yeah, and here's where the lynched folk are shot (image in spoilers cuz its massive):
Spoiler!
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-17-2014, 06:52 PM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

Isn't it pretty much random at this point? There's nothing to go by yet....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

NEW RULE:

since its pretty hard to start a lynch on the first day:

LYNCH VOTES ARE CHANGEABLE ONLY TODAY
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Jex's Avatar
Jex Jex is offline
Master Transmutter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,735
Default

Is there still the option of no lynch?
__________________
Endure.......Take over....
Old 07-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Yes sirrie.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-17-2014, 07:48 PM
sonic260's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Terca Lumireis
Posts: 760
Default

Since I'm the first one voting, and there are no clues who to lynch, I shall vote not to lynch anyone.
__________________
"Ideas are only stupid if they fail. And ideas fail once they have been given up on.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:51 PM
Jex's Avatar
Jex Jex is offline
Master Transmutter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,735
Default

I vote to no lynch.
__________________
Endure.......Take over....
Old 07-17-2014, 08:23 PM
eha081's Avatar
Duck
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 348
Default

As we saw during the first Mafia, not lynching anyone didn't get us anywhere. So I say we start voting for a random person and see if anyone tries to defend them.
Lynch Hydro.
__________________
Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you over there. Have you, like... got any grapes?
Old 07-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

Lynch Hydro jin, because only a Mafia member would want to No Lynch on the first day..... As seen in the previous Mafia game.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:54 PM
sonic260's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Terca Lumireis
Posts: 760
Default

But isn't it just as likely that a Mafia member would want to get rid of the innocents as quickly as possible? One less innocent is one less ability that can be used against the Mafia. Also, if someone get's lynched and you choose wrong, once the Mafia starts their turn, that's two points to them.

I stand by my vote of no lynching, but I've got couple of suspects...
__________________
"Ideas are only stupid if they fail. And ideas fail once they have been given up on.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:03 PM
PaperToad3ds's Avatar
Go Mario!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 403
Default

I guess I will vote to lynch Hydro.
__________________
Toads are awesome
Old 07-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

I want to lynch hydro too
Old 07-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Hydro jin: 4 (Joba, PaperToad3ds, Noddles, Eha081)
No lynch: 2 (Hydro jin, Sonic260)
No vote: 7 (Lexie, Snail, Scizor, BMO, Nedcone, Mikegreece13, Tekka)
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Jex's Avatar
Jex Jex is offline
Master Transmutter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,735
Default

I have a feeling the mafia have agreed to vote for the same person. My chances of survival dont look good, but I just want to say to the innocents to think about all the people who chose me.
__________________
Endure.......Take over....
Old 07-17-2014, 09:28 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Just like to throw this out there, you can visit the previous game thread at any time. Use it for reference to a situation, how players play, and strategies they used.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 12:03 AM
Snail's Avatar
Row Row Fight da Powa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alcatraz Island
Posts: 2,008
Default

Might as well hop on the "Lynch the Black Guy" train.

Lynch hydro
__________________
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Old 07-18-2014, 12:22 AM
Scizor's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,314
Default

Do I have to explain again why lynching on the first day is a bad idea?

Plus it really sucks for the person getting lynched.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Who are you lynching Scizor?
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 12:35 AM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Well Scizor, as everyone saw last game, lynching no one opened up an opportunity for the mafia. As such, even IF it turns out hydro jin was innocent, we must still act. For to do nothing is to fall into the abyss.

My vote is Lynch Hydro Jin

This vote, as every one, is subject to change
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-18-2014, 12:44 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Hydro jin: 6 (Snail, Joba, Noddles, Eha081, PaperToad3ds, Nedcone)
Snail: 1 (Scizor)
No Lynch: 2 (Sonic260, Hydro jin)
No vote: 4 (Lexie, Tekka, BMO, Mikegreece13)
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Scizor's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,314
Default

No lynch. I was joking about Snail.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:07 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Hydro jin: 6 (Snail, Joba, Noddles, Eha081, PaperToad3ds, Nedcone)
No Lynch: 3 (Sonic260, Hydro jin, Scizor)
No vote: 4 (Lexie, Tekka, BMO, Mikegreece13)
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 02:18 AM
BMO's Avatar
BMO BMO is offline
Persona 5 never
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,469
Default

Gonna go with lynch Hydro jin. No lynch worked in the mafias favor last time
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

Evidence is everything in court. As such, lynching Hydro Jin without a single scrap of proof is an affront to the law.

Each of you voting this way deserve to have the suspicion fall right back on you!

No lynch!
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 02:42 AM
Jex's Avatar
Jex Jex is offline
Master Transmutter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,735
Default

Tekka has the right idea. For those who voted for me, this is the only night you can change your vote. So I suggest thinking about it one more time. It's true voting no lynch wont get us anywhere, but those who immediately voted for me seem really suspicious.

If my words mean nothing, I will just say that I enjoyed my life and have no regrets.
__________________
Endure.......Take over....
Old 07-18-2014, 04:01 AM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

Changing my vote toNo Lynch because everyone is unanimously voting to kill Hydro jin. That is never a good sign.

If he's mafia, good for us, if he's innocent, ehhh at least we got some leads ): Lynching someone is still a good idea IMO

(Btw I don't get this rule of not being able to change votes after today)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joba; 07-18-2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:15 AM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

The Ace Attorney explanation got me.

No Lynch is my vote now.
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-18-2014, 04:24 AM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scizor View Post
Do I have to explain again why lynching on the first day is a bad idea?

Plus it really sucks for the person getting lynched.
In the last game you were Mafia, LOL. Why should we do what you wanted in the previous round? In fact, you're acting so similarly that I'm changing my vote to Scizor. Refer to previous thread.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:00 AM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default



Too naive, Joba. Too naive.

To think you would fall into the same trap that you, yourself, once set...

Splitting the vote with no supporting evidence to back up your choice can only benefit one side!

Though it goes against my pride as an attorney to accuse a man without definitive proof... I call on my fellow innocents to follow my lead and lynch this man.

Joba! You are the criminal!
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 05:52 AM
BMO's Avatar
BMO BMO is offline
Persona 5 never
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,469
Default

Hyrdos really peddling on being innocent so im sure if I should keep my vote. It sounds like he's telling the truth but we can't just go no lynch again like last time

How long until voting ends?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:08 AM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

Just because you use Phoenix Wright to aid your role as being innocent doesn't mean you should be trusted, Tekka
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:16 AM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default


Ulp... Well, um... That's true.. But... I...

I have confidence in my reasoning! And I'm sure the others will too!
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 07:26 AM
MikeGreece13's Avatar
Stand, Bow, Aye!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iraklion, Crete, Greece
Posts: 2,443
Default

Well, the votes for Hydro were kinda random. And yes, the Phoenix Wright act is a bit suspicious imo... I'll vote no lynch
Old 07-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

I implore you to go with logic over emotion. Don't make the same mistakes twice.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Always a Catch-22 the first day. If we vote no lynch, we kill no one, innocent or mafia.
However the mafia get a free day to kill someone.

But if we do vote, there's a chance we'll snag one of our important innocents (Like me darn that last game).



Makes my head hurt.
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Scizor's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,314
Default

First-day no-lynch is pretty much standard in every other game of mafia that I've played so of course I'll have the same stance this time.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:26 PM
sonic260's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Terca Lumireis
Posts: 760
Default

It's my first game, but from what I've seen in this thread, I really hope your strategy for lynching mafia members isn't random death-matching with everyone hoping the bandwagon for the same "reasons." The game may as well be called "Witch Trials."
__________________
"Ideas are only stupid if they fail. And ideas fail once they have been given up on.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

That's the nature of the game. If you're an innocent you need to have the courage to take a stand. If you don't act, we're all going to die.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Voting ends when I get home, which is about two hours.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Crap! I'm here now; we had bad thunderstorms on Wednesday night and lost internet and cable until this morning,

Just like last game, I think no votes are a huge mistake. I'm going to read backwards again though...

Added after 2 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedcone View Post
The Ace Attorney explanation got me.

No Lynch is my vote now.
It wasn't really much of an explanation though, was it?

Are you that easily dissuaded?
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610

Last edited by Lexie; 07-18-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

I'd vote now, I'm gonna be home soon enough.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 02:04 PM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Poop! With nobody around, how to get a lynch done? I really don't like the choice of Hydro Jin, but he's only got four votes anyway.

Doubtful it will do any good, but my gut is telling me something is up with Tekka's Phoenix Wright impression.

I should be around to change to Hydro if the votes are there and maybe a miracle will happen and others will be on to support my choice, but for now:

Vote: Tekka
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

So in the end it's my enthusiasm that turns people against me.

I'm sorry Jin, I couldn't get any votes, if it's the only way I can prevent the mafia from taking control of the game I have no choice but to sacrifice you.

Forgive me.


Final Vote: Hydro Jin
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

OMG, really? Did you change your whole rationale because I voted for you?
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

Your vote is meaningless. It is a singular vote with no backup. Either Jin goes, or the mafia gets a free kill. That is the logic of the situation.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
Your vote is meaningless. It is a singular vote with no backup. Either Jin goes, or the mafia gets a free kill. That is the logic of the situation.
So then this post from 12 hours is illogical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
Evidence is everything in court. As such, lynching Hydro Jin without a single scrap of proof is an affront to the law.

Each of you voting this way deserve to have the suspicion fall right back on you!

No lynch!
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

That post is the set up for my next post, I thought that was pretty obvious.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

Sadly I'm pretty sure Hydro is innocent, but we have to get someone lynched to get leads. Tekka is only being logical.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
That post is the set up for my next post, I thought that was pretty obvious.
So, then I can expect a running commentary from you that exists at least in part to reinforce your PW persona?

OK, I'll bite. I don't really suspect Hydro, but a lynch is better than a not.

Vote: Hydro Jin
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

VOTING IS OVER!

No Lynch: 5 (Mikegreece13, Scizor, Sonic260,)
Hydro Jin: 7 (Tekka, Lexie, Noddles, PaperToad3ds, Eha081, BMO, Snail)
Scizor: 1 (Joba)
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie

Last edited by Lucci; 07-18-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:50 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

An innocent man could die today...

It's all my fault.

__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

END OF DAY ONE!

Results:
No Lynch: 5 (Mikegreece13, Scizor, Sonic260,)
Hydro Jin: 7 (Tekka, Lexie, Noddles, PaperToad3ds, Eha081, BMO, Snail)
Scizor: 1 (Joba)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The meeting was pretty one sided, until the end. Some people were becoming indecisive, but it didn't matter. The result was the same. One man was looking hard at the floor after the meeting. He was going to die. As everyone walked out, two men walked to The Wall. Seconds later, a gunshot rang around the town.
Spoiler!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NIGHT ONE HAS BEGUN.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
An innocent man could die today...

It's all my fault.



Well Tekka, let the record show that I was on the right side of history.


And now, those who hanged Hydro Jin are all suspect.
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned

Last edited by Nedcone; 07-18-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

I believe only in what I can see. A man is dead, and you're still here. As far as I'm concerned, you're just as much a suspect as anyone else.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 04:57 PM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
I believe only in what I can see. A man is dead, and you're still here. As far as I'm concerned, you're just as much a suspect as anyone else.


Ahh, but can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch to the extent that they do?
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-18-2014, 05:03 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

Some mysteries were never meant to be solved.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

END OF NIGHT ONE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight, I was wandering around (I never sleep at all) and I heard a disturbing noise.
A gunshot.
As I ran to where the sound was, I saw a body, with someone standing over it.
"What are you doing?!" I screamed.
Then, I heard a grunt. The man standing up had been stabbed! The stabber ran off into the darkness.

I looked over to who the dead where. It was Scizor and Joba.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DAY TWO HAS BEGAN. LYNCH VOTES ARE FINAL.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

Well... I never was a very good detective.

__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-18-2014, 08:37 PM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default



T-three innocents in one day! This game is not going well...

Well, time to examine those who voted Hydrojin.
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-18-2014, 11:28 PM
BMO's Avatar
BMO BMO is offline
Persona 5 never
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,469
Default

I vote to lynch tekka. His "logic" was his special way of throwing everyone off and making people who thought against his ideals look like they were suspicious
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:15 AM
eha081's Avatar
Duck
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
Evidence is everything in court. As such, lynching Hydro Jin without a single scrap of proof is an affront to the law.

Each of you voting this way deserve to have the suspicion fall right back on you!

No lynch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
That's the nature of the game. If you're an innocent you need to have the courage to take a stand. If you don't act, we're all going to die.
So first you say we shouldn't lynch anyone without evidence, then you tell us that we have to take action?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post


Too naive, Joba. Too naive.

To think you would fall into the same trap that you, yourself, once set...

Splitting the vote with no supporting evidence to back up your choice can only benefit one side!

Though it goes against my pride as an attorney to accuse a man without definitive proof... I call on my fellow innocents to follow my lead and lynch this man.

Joba! You are the criminal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
So in the end it's my enthusiasm that turns people against me.

I'm sorry Jin, I couldn't get any votes, if it's the only way I can prevent the mafia from taking control of the game I have no choice but to sacrifice you.

Forgive me.


Final Vote: Hydro Jin
Also, you later voted for Joba and Hydro, both of whom have been proven innocent, with little to no evidence...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMO View Post
I vote to lynch tekka. His "logic" was his special way of throwing everyone off and making people who thought against his ideals look like they were suspicious
And then there's this. ^^

Not gonna vote yet, in case I've overlooked something, but I've got my eyes on you, Tekka. <.<
__________________
Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you over there. Have you, like... got any grapes?
Old 07-19-2014, 01:05 AM
PaperToad3ds's Avatar
Go Mario!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 403
Default

Tekka seems suspicious with this court case act.

Lynch Tekka.
__________________
Toads are awesome
Old 07-19-2014, 01:08 AM
Snail's Avatar
Row Row Fight da Powa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alcatraz Island
Posts: 2,008
Default

Lynch Tekka

Hes trying way too hard to appear innocent imo
__________________
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Old 07-19-2014, 01:17 AM
sonic260's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Terca Lumireis
Posts: 760
Default

He did throw Hydro Jin under the bus after all that defense earlier. What happened to "Defend your client to the end?"

I will vote to lynch Tekka.
__________________
"Ideas are only stupid if they fail. And ideas fail once they have been given up on.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Tekka's got 4 so far
no opposition
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-19-2014, 01:36 AM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Yeah, after the end of Day 1, nobody should have any doubts that Tekka is at the top of my suspects list. So, let's lynch Tekka.
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-19-2014, 01:36 AM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

Lynch tekka because the phoenix wright shtick is getting old
Old 07-19-2014, 01:38 AM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Spoiler!
Ummmm, just so you know, rouge is a powder that some girls put on their cheeks to give them more color. You may have been looking for the word "rogue".

__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-19-2014, 02:08 AM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

He could have been a red cop who knows.

Anyways I don't feel very strongly about lynching any one but when the time approaches I'll make a choice.
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-19-2014, 02:23 AM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Lucci, any idea when the deadline will be? I'm not around as much on the weekends and I don't want to miss the deadline.
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-19-2014, 03:15 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Gimme a break, my english isn't all the way perfect D:

Deadline, like always, is 20 hours from OP of phase.

Added after 3 minutes:

thats 6 votes for tekka
You cannot change your vote, so Tekka, sorry bub.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie

Last edited by Lucci; 07-19-2014 at 03:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:18 AM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Welp didn't even get to vote.



I salute you my worthy foe Tekka.
May we meet again, in another life if you're innocent.
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-19-2014, 03:24 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

everyone still has to vote, by rules
just lynch tekka and get over with it
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 07-19-2014, 03:37 AM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Fine, as the ghost said

Lynch Tekka
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-19-2014, 03:47 AM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Lynch Tekka
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-19-2014, 04:15 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

MIKEGREECE

Added after 18 minutes:

END OF DAY TWO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As another meeting went by, all the townsfolk decided to hang the lynched citizen. The executioner was dead (Uniform), so that's why that's why they decided that. Soon after, another one bit the dust.
Spoiler!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NIGHT TWO BEGINS
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie

Last edited by Lucci; 07-19-2014 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 06:20 AM
MikeGreece13's Avatar
Stand, Bow, Aye!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iraklion, Crete, Greece
Posts: 2,443
Default

I was sleeping... -.-
Old 07-19-2014, 08:16 AM
Tekka's Avatar
Crimson Wizard
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rustboro City, Hoenn
Posts: 1,258
Default

Are you joking, the day was over before I even woke up. What a farce.
__________________
Fantastic, na magic!
Old 07-19-2014, 08:37 AM
MikeGreece13's Avatar
Stand, Bow, Aye!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iraklion, Crete, Greece
Posts: 2,443
Default

I think we should wait a bit more before advancing the game. I was away for no more than 12-16 hours and I didn't get to post during Day 2
Old 07-19-2014, 11:12 AM
eha081's Avatar
Duck
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 348
Default

We've already lost 4 innos? ._.
__________________
Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you over there. Have you, like... got any grapes?
Old 07-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

I'll slow the game down to 20 hours consistently

Added after 3 Hours 31 minutes:

ANNOUNCEMENT
due to an unfortunate sudden event, i have to suspend the game for a few days

I am extremely sorry
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie

Last edited by Lucci; 07-19-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:05 AM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGreece13 View Post
I think we should wait a bit more before advancing the game. I was away for no more than 12-16 hours and I didn't get to post during Day 2
You got what you wished for ;_;

Good luck Lucci
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 07-20-2014, 03:09 AM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT
due to an unfortunate sudden event, i have to suspend the game for a few days

I am extremely sorry
No worries. Whatever is going on, it's more important than this silly game.
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 07-27-2014, 07:49 PM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Mafia when
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 08-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

OMFG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD

Anywho the mafia won due to the game being extremely mafia sided, and the town didn't play too well either

Nedcone, Lexie, Mikegreece13, sonic260 and Papertoad3ds were mafia

I apologize for the random suspension and me making the game way to mafia sided, if I ever do another game it'll be ran differently. (I've picked up mafia on other sites and I'm not to shabby at all)
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 08-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Nedcone's Avatar
Alea iacta est
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: I'm wherever you are
Posts: 1,199
Default

Hooray ^_^
__________________
Because you can't have a cone without a little Ned
Old 08-09-2014, 09:43 PM
PaperToad3ds's Avatar
Go Mario!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Posts: 403
Default

Yay we won!!!
__________________
Toads are awesome
Old 08-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Snail's Avatar
Row Row Fight da Powa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alcatraz Island
Posts: 2,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperToad3ds View Post
Yay we won!!!
"won"

sure you won but it's nothing to write home about. You only won because OP got tired of the thread and called it quits >.>
__________________
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Old 08-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Totally got sick of thread, glad you can read peoples feelings

And yeah, it was horribly mafia sided along with poor inno play
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 08-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Snail's Avatar
Row Row Fight da Powa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alcatraz Island
Posts: 2,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Totally got sick of thread, glad you can read peoples feelings

And yeah, it was horribly mafia sided along with poor inno play
All the host's fault. You cannot blame it on poor inno play.
__________________
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Old 08-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Joba's Avatar
Question Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,212
Default

I wouldn't really call this poor inno play:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
everyone still has to vote, by rules
just lynch tekka and get over with it
And also only a few hours of voting time so not everyone even gets to cast their vote.... On top of the host abandoning the game even though you yourself stated in the OP that everyone must be active.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joba; 08-10-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

I don't know about you, but I think vigilante killing cop n1 and constantly lynching innos is poor inno play, despite if it was semi forced d2

Also, I had to leave due to personal reasons. It was completely unexpected and came out of the blue.
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie
Old 08-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Lexie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 225
Default

I don't think the game was too mafia-sided. Well, other than the fact that the mafia was teh awesome.
__________________
FC = 2449 5977 3610
Old 08-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Lucci's Avatar
Heheheheh
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Used to live in Naples, Campania, Italy
Posts: 1,050
Default

Thing is, if I ever host one again, I know how I'm gonna run it completely, no gimmick roles or anything. I gotta admit, some of the roles I came up with were pretty stupid
__________________
I'm on a hunt for some Grammer Nazi's.
Found: DC Hawkthorne, Beldomsey, Snail, Lexie