Nintendo 3DS Forums

Kitsune for Hire ~
Old 09-24-2015, 08:54 PM
Kalinder's Avatar
Resident Kitsune
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Default Kitsune for Hire ~

Hai hai ~

Looking for fellow mischief makers on a couple of games. I?ve only had my 3DS XL for like? 2.5 days now so please be patient with me xD I?m a 3DS nooblet but loving every second of it.


HOWEVER. I only tolerate the SUGOI and KAWAII

So. You must pass my test to receive a friend code.

Oh and here?s my list of current games though I?m completely 100% open to recommendations and of course I intend to expand upon my library in the future. Actually, I forgot the 3DS is backwards compatible so here is a temporary list of 3DS/some DS games while I scurry about and try to find my complete collection of DS stuffums (which is a combination of stuff and muffins, NOT to be confused with stuffoms which is a mix of stuff and mutton)~

~Pokemon X
~Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
~Zelda/Majora?s Mask
~Zelda/Ocarina of Time
~Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
~Pokemon Soul Silver
~Avalon Code

Please complete the following ridiculousness:

1) Do you like/watch anime?

2) If yes ? what is your favorite anime thus far consumed? If no ? would you eat 15 feet of toilet paper for $100?

3) What is your favorite Pokemon? What is your favorite type combination of Pokemon? (E.g ? Flying/Water, Fighting/Fire, etc.)

4) Multiple choice answer: Are foxes the most kawaii/sugoi?
A: Yes B: Yes C: Yes

5) Are girls/boys with glasses cute?


6) Did you ever play Fallout 3?

7) Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?

8) If you had to choose between even numbers or odd numbers, which would you choose?

9) What is the best laundry detergent?

Please allow 3-4 business days for processing! ~
Old 09-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Noddles's Avatar
Touch Miles
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 3,710
Default

the banter is real
Old 09-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Abcdude's Avatar
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡?)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Beach City
Posts: 4,477
Default

Am I exist
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:03 AM
Scizor's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,314
Default

1. No

2. Yes, if I'm allowed to use a blender.

3. Scizor, Bug/Steel

4. C

5. Not necessarily, but glasses can make a person more attractive

6. No

7. No

8. Even

9. Tide

You don't have Monster Hunter so I don't want your FC anyway.
Old 09-28-2015, 03:50 PM
Kalinder's Avatar
Resident Kitsune
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddles View Post
the banter is real
it's okay to be jelly. Would you like some butter with your scones? ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdude View Post
Am I exist
I'm gonna have to say....

negative batman, the pattern is full



Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scizor View Post
1. No

2. Yes, if I'm allowed to use a blender.

3. Scizor, Bug/Steel

8. Even

9. Tide

You don't have Monster Hunter so I don't want your FC anyway.
As the Earl Lemongrab would say,

UNACCEPTABLE

but really, actually, kinda acceptable. Maybe like... 5/10.

Ohwaitthat'safailinggradelol

Application denied! D:<

Go back to your monster hunting yew yew... yew... yew churned up toilet paper eater!

Besides Dx I'm waiting for Monster Hunter X. -shoos-

Last edited by Kalinder; 09-28-2015 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Alfnerd's Avatar
of Rivea
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pancake
Posts: 792
Default

1) ABSOLUTELY

2)Elfen Lied and Spongebob

3)Aegislash, Steel/Steel

4)f

5)I can only hope since I wear them sometimes

6)Just New Vegas

7)I'd say Bees would be better since they don't take up the amount of room horses do

8)Even all the way

9)Blood
__________________
If you want to get a hold of me, add my steam (Alfnerd) or Discord (Hunter K#7103)!
Old 09-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Kalinder's Avatar
Resident Kitsune
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfnerd View Post
1) ABSOLUTELY

2)Elfen Lied and Spongebob

4)f

5)I can only hope since I wear them sometimes

6)Just New Vegas

7)I'd say Bees would be better since they don't take up the amount of room horses do

8)Even all the way

9)Blood
Spongebob is terrible news. I'm afraid of you.

Elfen Lied however is lethal and amazing. * - * Have you tried Fate/Stay Zero?

F WAS NOT AN ANSWER -flips pancake-

o/ Me too.... ^/////^

New Vegas was equally terrible news. We... we won't even talk about that.

Even numbers are disgusting. Like meatloaf.

.______________________. Have you even done laundry. I am concerned.

Well! I score you at a 3/75! FC incoming! ~
__________________
~Listen well boy, there are two bells to ring. The parish above; the blightbog found deep below.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:20 PM
Mylesaur's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1
Default

1. Yes!

2. Has to be Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

3. Poliwrath! - Steel/Psychic

4. B

5. It can do

6. Yeah, completed the story not long ago

7. Depends how swole the bees are.

8. Odd

9. Ariel
Old 11-22-2015, 01:47 AM
Jex's Avatar
Jex Jex is offline
Master Transmutter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,735
Default

1) Do you like/watch anime?
-Is there anything else I should be watching??

2) If yes – what is your favorite anime thus far consumed? If no – would you eat 15 feet of toilet paper for $100?
-Fairy Tail is my current favorite with Samurai Champloo and Hunter x Hunter close behind

3) What is your favorite Pokemon? What is your favorite type combination of Pokemon? (E.g – Flying/Water, Fighting/Fire, etc.)
-Glaceon. Favorite type combo is water/ice.

4) Multiple choice answer: Are foxes the most kawaii/sugoi?
A: Yes B: Yes C: Yes

5) Are girls/boys with glasses cute?
-Even though one of my hobbies is getting lost in a girl's beautiful eyes, most girls I end up liking wear glasses


6) Did you ever play Fallout 3?
-I was just playing it a few minutes ago.

7) Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?
-Yea I guess

8) If you had to choose between even numbers or odd numbers, which would you choose?
-Odd. Every number in my birth date is odd

9) Downy
__________________
Endure.......Take over....

Last edited by Jex; 11-22-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Old 11-22-2015, 04:11 AM
Snail's Avatar
Row Row Fight da Powa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alcatraz Island
Posts: 2,008
Default

1) Do you like/watch anime?
Yes
2) If yes – what is your favorite anime thus far consumed? If no – would you eat 15 feet of toilet paper for $100?
Gurren Lagann
3) What is your favorite Pokemon? What is your favorite type combination of Pokemon? (E.g – Flying/Water, Fighting/Fire, etc.)
Snorlax. I like normal pokemon because I'm boring
4) Multiple choice answer: Are foxes the most kawaii/sugoi?
A: Yes B: Yes C: Yes
B
5) Are girls/boys with glasses cute?
They can be

6) Did you ever play Fallout 3?
Yup. All the time
7) Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?
Nope
8) If you had to choose between even numbers or odd numbers, which would you choose?
Odd. 17 is my favorite number.
9) What is the best laundry detergent?
Tide
Please allow 3-4 business days for processing! ~
I will
__________________
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Old 11-22-2015, 08:50 AM
DKTD's Avatar
Half Elf Half Dragon!
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Darkside of Hyrule
Posts: 423
Default

1) Do you like/watch anime?
Yes
2) If yes – what is your favorite anime thus far consumed? If no – would you eat 15 feet of toilet paper for $100?
One Piece
3) What is your favorite Pokemon? What is your favorite type combination of Pokemon? (E.g – Flying/Water, Fighting/Fire, etc.)
Eevee Fairy/Psychic
4) Multiple choice answer: Are foxes the most kawaii/sugoi?
A: Yes B: Yes C: Yes
C
5) Are girls/boys with glasses cute?
Sure

6) Did you ever play Fallout 3?
Nope.
7) Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?
Nope, they are worth more.
8) If you had to choose between even numbers or odd numbers, which would you choose?
Odd Numbers
9) What is the best laundry detergent?
Tide Pods.
__________________
NNID: TommyDragoon Rip - The Ultimate Warrior 1959-2014
Winning is only an Illusion, Losing is Reality!
Old 11-23-2015, 04:23 AM
Kalinder's Avatar
Resident Kitsune
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylesaur View Post

9. Ariel
High-five mate ~ I score you a shining 7/9. FC incoming. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jex View Post
1) Do you like/watch anime?
-Is there anything else I should be watching??

2) If yes ? what is your favorite anime thus far consumed? If no ? would you eat 15 feet of toilet paper for $100?
-Fairy Tail is my current favorite with Samurai Champloo and Hunter x Hunter close behind

3) What is your favorite Pokemon? What is your favorite type combination of Pokemon? (E.g ? Flying/Water, Fighting/Fire, etc.)
-Glaceon. Favorite type combo is water/ice.

4) Multiple choice answer: Are foxes the most kawaii/sugoi?
A: Yes B: Yes C: Yes

5) Are girls/boys with glasses cute?
-Even though one of my hobbies is getting lost in a girl's beautiful eyes, most girls I end up liking wear glasses


6) Did you ever play Fallout 3?
-I was just playing it a few minutes ago.

7) Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?
-Yea I guess

8) If you had to choose between even numbers or odd numbers, which would you choose?
-Odd. Every number in my birth date is odd

9) Downy
Wowowow. For the odd birthdate in general you get a perfect 9/9. Everyone else stop trying because this can't be beaten. Not without New York Cheesecake ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail View Post
9) What is the best laundry detergent?
Tide
Please allow 3-4 business days for processing! ~
I will
I have determined that you are the most kawaii.

Awesome points +11

<3 FC incoming ~


Quote:
Originally Posted by DKTD View Post
6) Did you ever play Fallout 3?
Nope.
7) Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?
Nope, they are worth more.
8) If you had to choose between even numbers or odd numbers, which would you choose?
Odd Numbers
9) What is the best laundry detergent?
Tide Pods.
OOOOO: Is your middle name Victory? Thanks for playing! New High Score! Not really, but did it make you feel better?
__________________
~Listen well boy, there are two bells to ring. The parish above; the blightbog found deep below.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:27 AM
Chaotix's Avatar
3DS e-shop specialist.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Jose CA
Posts: 1,406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinder View Post
Hai hai ~

Looking for fellow mischief makers on a couple of games. I?ve only had my 3DS XL for like? 2.5 days now so please be patient with me xD I?m a 3DS nooblet but loving every second of it.


HOWEVER. I only tolerate the SUGOI and KAWAII

So. You must pass my test to receive a friend code.

Oh and here?s my list of current games though I?m completely 100% open to recommendations and of course I intend to expand upon my library in the future. Actually, I forgot the 3DS is backwards compatible so here is a temporary list of 3DS/some DS games while I scurry about and try to find my complete collection of DS stuffums (which is a combination of stuff and muffins, NOT to be confused with stuffoms which is a mix of stuff and mutton)~

~Pokemon X
~Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
~Zelda/Majora?s Mask
~Zelda/Ocarina of Time
~Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
~Pokemon Soul Silver
~Avalon Code

Please complete the following ridiculousness:

1) Do you like/watch anime?

2) If yes ? what is your favorite anime thus far consumed? If no ? would you eat 15 feet of toilet paper for $100?

3) What is your favorite Pokemon? What is your favorite type combination of Pokemon? (E.g ? Flying/Water, Fighting/Fire, etc.)

4) Multiple choice answer: Are foxes the most kawaii/sugoi?
A: Yes B: Yes C: Yes

5) Are girls/boys with glasses cute?


6) Did you ever play Fallout 3?

7) Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?

8) If you had to choose between even numbers or odd numbers, which would you choose?

9) What is the best laundry detergent?

Please allow 3-4 business days for processing! ~

1. Yes

2. Psycho Pass and Samarai Champloo is my favorite anime.

3. Froslass, Ice/Ghost

4. A.Yes

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. Nope and they are worth way more than five horses.

8. Even numbers cause my lucky number is 8.

9. Tide.