Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > Gaming > Nintendo 3DS

Notices

Nintendo 3DS Chat about our beloved handheld as much as your typing fingers will allow.

Register today to remove these ads.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:29 PM
& yes, my body WAS ready.

Not everybody cares about bigger screens. The pixel density is a huge thing for a lot of people, so yeah.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Virtual Boy Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
Not everybody cares about bigger screens. The pixel density is a huge thing for a lot of people, so yeah.
And that is exactly the point! The non-XL n3DS only has a marginally larger screen, which makes it more comfortable to play, but still gets you a great pixel density. I think that 20% is a lot better in that respect than 90% though I myself like the 90% more, but that is personal.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:41 PM
MAG 2 plz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepassive View Post
if you do a system transfer than YES
The fact that you have to have two 3DS's at once to do this is a joke. Nintendo needs to stop living under a rock when it comes to how the internet works. Everything should be account bound, I've already lost a few games, and way more street passes switching to a different system. Probably still the worst thing about Nintendo. A lot of the choices they make are just completely bone headed, but since fans love them so much they can get away with it.

Still, they could have more fans if they stepped up their game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-18-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDash View Post
The fact that you have to have two 3DS's at once to do this is a joke. Nintendo needs to stop living under a rock when it comes to how the internet works. Everything should be account bound, I've already lost a few games, and way more street passes switching to a different system. Probably still the worst thing about Nintendo. A lot of the choices they make are just completely bone headed, but since fans love them so much they can get away with it.

Yeah this is the most backward thing ever. Makes any trade-in offer at launch pretty much irrelevant for anyone with any digital content on their current systems (i.e. everyone!).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend Code: 1865-0714-2058
Old 01-19-2015, 09:09 AM

does anyone have a screenshot showing the difference in the pixel density, or is it incredibly similar to playing ds games on a 3ds?
Old 01-19-2015, 12:00 PM
PSN ID: Cloroxbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDash View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnoble06 View Post
Yeah this is the most backward thing ever. Makes any trade-in offer at launch pretty much irrelevant for anyone with any digital content on their current systems (i.e. everyone!).
Preach on!!! I hate that Nintendo just doesn't seem to care about taking care of their customers. There are little things that make me THINK they might be changing to the Sony method (like during the latest Nintendo direct, where they said that the next Mario vs Donkey is basically "crossbuy")

I just think it is stupid, that Nintendo thinks it is wise to make their fans buy the same game multiple times, just to play it on different Nintendo hardware.

I can understand needing to do a system transfer for things like saves, but your licenses should be tied to your account, and downloadable on any hardware you are signed into... which brings up another problem, only being able to be signed into ONE handheld and one Console.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoperable Brain Tumor View Post
Preach on!!! I hate that Nintendo just doesn't seem to care about taking care of their customers. There are little things that make me THINK they might be changing to the Sony method (like during the latest Nintendo direct, where they said that the next Mario vs Donkey is basically "crossbuy")

I just think it is stupid, that Nintendo thinks it is wise to make their fans buy the same game multiple times, just to play it on different Nintendo hardware.

I can understand needing to do a system transfer for things like saves, but your licenses should be tied to your account, and downloadable on any hardware you are signed into... which brings up another problem, only being able to be signed into ONE handheld and one Console.
atleast they have started, if you buy one version you get the other, (atleast that is what the uk version stated)would of been mighty nice for monsterhunter and smash know >.>
Old 01-19-2015, 09:12 PM

I heard that the MM special edition comes with the game pre-installed in Europe, but it is not included at all with the US special edition. Is this true? I also heard that if you do a system transfer to a New 3DS, you can never go back to the original 3ds/XL/2DS...is this correct?
Old 01-20-2015, 07:25 AM

I'm not sure. The N3DS prompted I have to wait 7 days untill I can transfer back.
As I transfered from the 3DS to N3DS I boldy assumed that I could transfer back.
Now I'm not so sure.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:38 PM
Woot Woot Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactire View Post
I'm not sure. The N3DS prompted I have to wait 7 days untill I can transfer back.
As I transfered from the 3DS to N3DS I boldy assumed that I could transfer back.
Now I'm not so sure.
I have a New Nintendo 3DS & just tested to see if i could do a system transfer from my New Nintendo 3DS to my regular 3DS XL & indeed it wouldn't let me do the transfer.