Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > Gaming > Nintendo 3DS

Notices

Nintendo 3DS Chat about our beloved handheld as much as your typing fingers will allow.

Register today to remove these ads.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
3DSF Pizza Party. #neverforget
Indeed. Dave did a great job keeping us hyped for the 3DS in its early days.

I bought one about 10 days after it came out. I now also own a Japanese New 3DS.

I guess I should mention some highlights of my own:

1. Trying out the VR games for the first time (along with the cards). One must admit they were quite neat!

2. Getting Ridge Racer 3D and Ace Combat (2011). Having not owned a PSP, it was great to play some graphically impressive games on a handheld (that were also quite fun).

3. Playing the Sega 3D Classics as well as the numerous quality eShop games that came out. I never planned on buying many eShop games but ended spending more money than I like to think about on such games.

4. Online multiplayer with Luigi's Mansion 2, MK7 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars. It was great to enjoy good online on a handheld for the first time. MK7 and LM2 were especially good for online play.

I still look forward to some more of its upcoming games and see myself using the device for at least one more year. It may not have been as great as the DS but I still had a lot of fun with it.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:45 PM
xcrystalxservexx

Location: Pensacola Florida Single Furry Male 3ds Website Metroid Unicorn Butt Excitebots Love

I honestly never used my 3ds much and I had it a month after release. I decided to look in my activity log and I will share my top 5 of 248 results from the past 5 years:

- Nintendo 3DS Sound - 2990:16
- Internet Browser - 1180:28
- Petit Computer - 146:44
- Animal Crossing New Leaf - 138:01
- Nintendo eShop - 113:40

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No competition. The only website with real Nintendo 3DS browser games.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:11 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicoprion View Post
I still look forward to some more of its upcoming games and see myself using the device for at least one more year. It may not have been as great as the DS but I still had a lot of fun with it.
I will also play it for another year. basically a great system, not the DS - but still well worth owning and playing for another year.

Of course in 2017 I will have been playing it for 6 years and for me it will be time for an upgrade (Nintendo NX).