Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > Gaming > Nintendo 3DS Games

Nintendo 3DS Games Talk about the games on the Nintendo 3DS.

Register today to remove these ads.
View Poll Results: Best thread in 3DS games?
No. 413 28.70%
Yes. 1,026 71.30%
Voters: 1439. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2015, 03:01 AM
Scrub of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
So guys, any must play 3DS games I might have missed out over the past couple of weeks? I want to buy myself a video game soon and I need recommendations.
Well what's your current library? I'm sure you'd be missing some gems.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:35 PM

yo-kai watch comes out friday and that looks great to me. Try out the demo in the eshop!

Maybe triforce heroes? although the reviews have been not so great so im holding out on that one for a while, if i even end up getting it.

Last edited by Waspito; 11-05-2015 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:49 AM

Which classic Zelda Game from the N64 I should go first? I was thinking Majora's Mask as that brings a challenge with it's new stuff, but I'm not sure which one I should go get first.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:59 PM

Default Game recommendation for female player?

Hi everyone, I am sort of a noob when it comes to games so I need some help looking for a new 3DS game to play. I'm interested in games like zero escape where there is a story and you get to make your own choices. I also like animal crossing.

I prefer to have some female characters in the game... For some reason if the game is all male characters it bothers me haha.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Old 05-12-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm gonna burgle your turts

well i love pokemon and you can choose your player's gender on character selection screen, i just love pokemon, also pokemon mystery dungeon, you turn into a little pokemon and adventure and rescue lost pokemon

animal crossing: happy home designer is an animal crossing spin off game, you design houses for various villagers/towns folk (note: i havent played it so i cant tell u how much i like it etc)
also since u like animal crossing i recommend to check out fantasy life, its a similar sort of theme? u can choose a 'life' (and can switch at any point pretty much, its fun to try them all), there are different types of lives, like fighting, making weapons for you to fight with, making new armour, making food/potions to give you buffs for a little while (like improved strength, inflict poison on the enemy). u can also run around and do missions for people and to improve your rank in your 'life'. it also has a really good character creation screen, can choose your gender, height, voice, face/eyes/makeup/hair etc, its just a really fun game and its made by level 5 who i love too

also have you tried 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors? its a prequel to zero escape and its a DS game so you can still play it on your 3ds

and nintendogs + cats, theres both dogs and cats and they r cute

edit: also theres fire emblem: awakening (and Fire Emblem: Fates if you arent in europe) more character creation, a strategic rpg and its fun too, you can download a free demo of fire emblem: awakening on 3ds eshop to see if you like the play style

Last edited by Turtles; 05-12-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Question Authority

Sounds like you would love Fantasy Life, like Turtles above me said.

There is also a new Zero Escape releasing next month, called Zero Time Dilemma. :]

And you can never go wrong with Pokemon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:41 AM
I like drum and bass

If you like Animal Crossing, you might like Story of Seasons or Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. They are farm/life simulation games, look them up.
Old 05-14-2016, 06:45 PM

While I am not a girl, if you want a game that is lots of fun and it has a female character I would recommend you Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. It is part of a trilogy but If you play this one you wont be missing or feel lost if you haven't played the earlier ones and if you like it you can always buy the others from the eShop.

It was on Humble Bundle for a "name your own price" a few days ago and there should be really cheap codes on Ebay etc or you can always buy the boxed version.

I've recently finished it and it was loads of fun, in fact I think it is the only game in my whole life that I've played as a female character without bothering me because after all I felt like it was like reading an interactive comic. I always play male characters, specially if the game is some sort of RPG/MMO with character customization or if I can chose my genre, so I can understand your position. In fact I like to make my characters look like me as much as possible when there is a decent character customization, because it gives me a more immersive feel :/ , I'm the kind of person that spends hours creating my character, picking up a class and all that (altho most of the times I fail horribly).

Last edited by Eon; 05-14-2016 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:38 AM

Virtuals last reward is a must.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esty View Post
Virtuals last reward is a must.
Does if follow on from the DS title 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 doors? I did have Virtua's Last Reward on the Vita and it is a great game.

Also another sequal out this month for it.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:56 AM

Default On the note of games for girls...

I'd like to get my wife a 3ds or maybe a 2ds at least but my problem is she has never been too into games, outside of casuals on her phone. Are there any good ones that might hook her long enough to give gaming a try? Regular DS games are fine too. She likes fashion and while I know there are some fashion games out there, I know nothing about them. I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and think she might like that (ok so I want someone to add to my 3ds friends list as I'm new to the system)
Old 08-31-2016, 03:17 AM
Banned

Popular 3DS game recommendation