Nintendo 3DS Forums
Go Back   Nintendo 3DS Forums > Gaming > Nintendo 3DS Games > Mario 3DS Games General

Mario 3DS Games General From Super Mario 3D Land to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, discuss the many Mario games available for the 3DS here!

Register today to remove these ads.
View Poll Results: What's your favorite Mario Kart game?
Mario Kart Wii 275 33.25%
Mario Kart DS 220 26.60%
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! 179 21.64%
Mario Kart: Super Circuit 9 1.09%
Mario Kart 64 116 14.03%
Super Mario Kart 21 2.54%
Mario Kart Arcade GP 7 0.85%
Voters: 827. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2012, 11:32 PM
Ooohh banana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub View Post
To look at things from a different angle, technically you could argue that going for Bumble V and Wooden Wheels isn't exactly original as it's just the combo that maxes out Hidden Stats. I personally use the Wooden Wheels for the amazing all round boosts, but there you go.

The Soda Jet is my favourite kart by a MILE for standard racing. It boosts Speed, Acceleration, Drift AND Mini-Turbo, which is a pretty amazing combination. It also boosts Sky Speed and Sky Handling, which are nice bonuses. These come at deficits of Sea Speed, Weight and Off-Road, but honestly the gain hugely outweighs the loss. It looks pretty sweet too, which is the reason I use it over karts with higher overall stats such as the Bumble V.
Well, I guess it isn't exactly original, but I rarely ever see people using it online.

I see these combos online the most:

B Dasher/Slick/Gold/Red Monster/Mushroom/Roller

Gherkin/Red Monster/Mushroom/Roller

Soda Jet/Mushroom/Roller/Red Monster

I've tried out many combos with DK and I find the Bumble V + Wooden Wheels work and look the best. I like the Soda Jet + Wooden Wheels combo, but DK looks rather stupid and too big in it. xD
Old 01-28-2012, 01:18 AM
I speedrun games

i have alot of combos:

B-Dasher + Normal + Swoop (sometimes use this combo)
Cact-X + Normal + Swoop (Don't use anymore)
Pipe frame + Normal + Swoop (occasionly)
Barrel Train + Wooden + Swoop = Always use, love the high acceleration, speed at looks awesome

Characters:
Luigi online and off
Shy guy always use him in clan wars and occasionly online

favourite course:
Phiranha Plant Pipeway
Mushroom gorge
SNES Mario Circuit
Koopa Troopa Beach

I actually love doing WUHU Mountain loop online because i don't do the glitch and i love havingan excuse to be last and getting good items, plus you only lose like, 4 vr

[Yay for 800 post!!!]
Old 01-28-2012, 01:43 AM
Ooohh banana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordmaster229 View Post
Barrel Train + Wooden + Swoop = Always use, love the high acceleration, speed at looks awesome
That used to be my main combo, except I used the Flower and Ghastly Glider with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordmaster229 View Post
I actually love doing WUHU Mountain loop online because i don't do the glitch and i love havingan excuse to be last and getting good items, plus you only lose like, 4 vr
I don't because it adds heaps of loses to your W/L ratio. What's yours? Mine is: 3361 wins and 932 loses. I'd say most of my loses are from not doing the glitch lol.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Witch of Rage

My wins and loses are equal, I have roughly 2000 of each.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Nerd playing sh*tty games

Location: Germany. But I'm actually Swedish. Durr hurr. Also, alcohol is cheaper here!!!!!11 & i liek turtelz

I use Wario + Roller + Growlster (aka Bruiser) + Ghastly Glider. I like how Wario looks so delighfully gay in any vehicle, he just doesn't fit anything. xD

2378 wins, 708 losses. If the game was fair and not so luck based, I'd have waaaaay less losses.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:29 PM

I'm on 4397 Wins, 1089 Losses. I use Luigi/Soda Jet/Wooden Wheels/Gold Glider or Ghastly Glider, dependent on my mood.